Chapter Three- The Doctor ✔️

Once again thank you to Rowan and Andi in assisting with editing another chapter in this book.

This chapter will  go into mature scenes

There are 3,898 words

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

In the morning I woke up and had both my mates arms draped over me. I sat up and tried to scoot out from between them. Bryan opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Where do you think you're trying to go princess?" As he yawned.

I looked at him anxiously and replied in a desperate voice, "I have to go to the bathroom." He sat up and stood up. He picks me up. He pushed  the pillow I had been laying on and slid it under Brett's arm while he picked me up. I saw Brett snuggle into my pillow and sniff it. Then settle back down to sleep. Bryan then carries me into the bathroom. He leaves and closes the door.

I run to the toilet and pee. When I am done I turn on the water to run a bath and fill it up with a bubble solution. I turn on the jets and that made the bubbles go fuller. While that is filling up I brush my teeth and hair. I pull my hair up into a messy bun. I smile as I climb into the hot water. I lay  there I start thinking of last night kissing and wish it had gone farther. 

I absentmindedly pick up the loofah and squeezed some bath wash on it. I start washing myself, but as I think about last night I lay back. I notice I am moving the loofah over some of  the area my mates hands roamed on me last night. My face heats up.I sigh.

Bryan opened the door and asked, "are you ok?" He then sniffed the air. He walked in and said, "I can smell your arousal. What have you been doing?" He looked down at me in the tub with a smirk.

My face went red, I looked down to make sure the bubbles covered me and replied, "I was just thinking of last night's kisses and wished we had gone farther."

I heard a growl from the bedroom. Bryan smirks, "I think my brother is awake."  He then grabs my arms and pulls me out of the tub.

"Stop, I'm still covered with soap."

He leans into the shower stall  and turns it on . "Rinse off." I close the shower curtain and quickly rinse off. He unstopped the tub and turned off the jet streams as I rinse off the soap

"Can you hand me the towel?" I shyly whisper as I turn off the shower.

He picks up a towel and opens the curtain. I am startled and take a step back. I use my hands to try to cover myself.

He looks me over and says, "no need to cover up. I already seen it. You are beautiful." I start to turn away
when my wolf takes control. I lower my hands.  I notice the towel in his hand.  I step forward and run my hand down his chest. I lean forward and kiss him.

He reluctantly takes a step back and starts drying me off. He picks me up. He carries me to the bed and lays me down next to his brother. I look up and notice his eyes are darker. He then lays down on the other side of me. A deeper voice says in a pained filled voice, "We will not go all the way. We want your first time with us to be in our bed. We will, however, take care of your feelings."

I see him struggle and his eyes lighten. "Give control back to Meri for now."

She growls and reluctantly gives me back control. Brett leans over and kisses my mark and that causes me to shudder. "Next time it can be your turn. The first time we want it to be Meri's."

I here my wolf whimpering as I gasp when Bryan took my nipple in his mouth and I felt someone hand  feathery touch my stomach and slowly lower their hand to my private area.  I shiver. It stopped just short of my privates. I wasn't sure what to do but my wolf took control again. She arched my body into the air toward the hand.