CHATER FIVE- the gift ✔️

I woke up in bed and both guys were  gone. I knew where they would be. I decided to go  and make a special breakfast. As I made breakfast I thought back over the past 8 months.

When we woke up after our mating we discovered that all three of us had slept 2 days. We had become true mates with a complete bond. They took me shopping. They bought 2 weeks of clothes for them plus what they a would need while at training. Then for me they also bought dozens of other outfits plus what I would needs for training. I only packed enough for our 2 weeks away from pack. Everything else would stay behind at the penthouse. I did smirk at them and said what happened to you not taking me until at our place?"

"This is our penthouse. The pack owns and operates this hotel. We did take you in our bed." Then I finished packing my suitcase with some toiletries.

They then flew us to a special island in Hawaii. We were only going to stay a week and then fly back before my heat cycle was scheduled to begin. But my heat cycle ended up starting 3 days early. We ended up staying an extra week at the wolf resort. We never left the room during those 7 days and the alpha who ran the resort arranged meals for us.

When we got back from our wild honeymoon we were busy preparing for the training camp. I was going to training camp with them. They had special beta mate training courses. I woke up on our third day back feel nauseous and did not tell my mates. I went to the pack doctor and discovered my preventive measures did not work. I was pregnant. The doctor examine me and pulled out the IUD and tested it. My body had absorbed everything off of it.

I knew how pups were made, but I looked at the pack doctor and asked, "how will I know who the father is of the baby?"

He looked at me and said, "they both are." I gave him a confused look. "You know mates each share a soul. When it is identical twins their half of a soul gets split into two. They each have a quarter soul, but if one dies their twin soul gets absorbed into each other. When you go into heat you craved both their touches to stop the pain. When they each release sperm it takes both their sperm coming into your egg for it to fertilize. Your egg if it only hit by one of the twin sperm it will not fertilize. It takes both their sperms to inseminate  your egg. That is how come they both are this pup's father. That only works with identical twins."

That afternoon I went to the wolf village and did some shopping. Then came home to make a private meal. Plus arranged to meet our families for ice cream later. I made baby back ribs, baby carrots, baby potatoes, baby peas, and Babe Ruth cake. I then contacted the school to arrange home schooling.

Then I wrapped up two shirts and set them by their spots at the table. I placed a bottle of wine and grape juice on the table. I asked the alpha if he would link me 5 minutes before he sent Brett and Bryan home and to make sure they showered before they came home. I dropped pink and blue flower petals from the door to the dining room. I then lit the pink and blue candles once I knew they were on their way. I put on my new tshirt and sweatshirt over it.

They walked in and stopped when they saw the flower path. They starting linking each other, "did we forget a special day? Did she do something and think we will scold her for it? Is this why she had us blocked today? Is this why the Alpha had us shower before heading home?" I then giggled because I could hear them since they had not blocked me. I then pressed the button and my playlist started playing...

1.Shirelles: Baby It's You
2. TLC: Baby Baby Baby
3. Aretha Franklin: Baby I Love You
4.Temptations: Since I Lost My Baby
5. Martha & the Vandellas My Baby Loves Me
6. Miracles: Ooo Baby Baby
7.Marvin Gaye: Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
8. Driftewrs: There Goes My Baby
9. Carla Thomas: B-A-B-Y
10. Ronnettes: Be My Baby
11. Mavelettes: My Baby Must Be A Magician
12. Dells: Give Your Baby A Standing Ovation
13. Barbara Lewis: Baby I'm Yours
14. James Brown: Baby Please Don't Go
15. Bruce Chanel: Hey Baby
16. Supremes: Baby Love
17. Player: Baby Come Back
18. Temptations: My Baby
19. Miracles: Baby, Baby Don't Cry
20. Prince: Do Me Baby
21. Ella Washington: He Called Me Baby
22. Cookies: Don't Say Nothing Bad About My Baby
23, Tony!Toni!Tone!: Baby Doll
24, Whitney Houston: I'm Your Baby Tonight
25. James Brown: Oh Baby Don't You Weep