CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ✔️

When Meri know her rescue is near and the drugs are leaving her system she start fighting to get loose. Brad lays there on top and this fighting excites him. He feels himself grow hard again. He growls and hits her. He starts pounding again into her again, "I will be the fuck you remember."

Meri starts to try to buck him off and is fighting him the best she can while being restrained. "No, you will be the one forgotten because you are just an Omega boy pretending to be a full grown wolf. That is why your grandfather fucks all the she-wolves first so they know what a real wolf feels like. He hopes to get a real wolf to inherit his pack.

Brad roars and starts pounding harder into Meri. He extends his claws and starts trying to remove the collar the collar at her neck. He was so distracted he did not notice a few wolves run into the room. He seemed to have forgotten his grandfather's pack was under attack.

Ezra charges into the room and sees his daughter fighting Brad to buck him off. He notices she is chained down and cannot get loose. Brent and three other wolves runs behind him in wolf form just as Ezra grabs Brad and yells, "GET OFF MY DAUGHTER PUP." and sends him flying through the air. Brad shifts in mid air and lands on his four paws and starts to turn to attack Ezra.  Brent knocks Brad down and a fierce fight takes place between the Elder Beta and the younger one. "You dare to rape my daughter and take my sons' place?" He jumps and twirls in mid air. He bites into Brad's shoulder.

Meanwhile Ezra sees a ring of keys hanging and grabs them. "He glances over and see his three warriors looking at Meri. He roars, "stop looking at my daughter, get out and kill any rogues." He unlocks Meri and those warriors take off. He pulls a shirt of his out of a pouch he is carrying. He slides it over his daughter and it goes down to just above her knees. He hugs her tight and covers her face to protect her from the fight. He sees his elder beta winning. Youth just cannot beat experience. Meri turns her head and screams at Brent, "Dad, kill the bastard." Brad jumps back startled. He looks at Meri and Brent jumps on his back and bites into the neck. Brad falls over dead. The last thing Brad sees is contempt in Meri's eyes when he expected adoration since he was proving to her his dominance when her dad interrupted them.

Brent then runs to her. She engulfs both her dads into hugs and breaks down into tears. They hold her and look at the door. They see Jacob and Elder Brendon standing at the door. The warriors Ezra sent into the hall are not seen. Outside the door they see a couple dead human forms and wolf forms on the ground. Once Meri gets control she notices that two of those wolves were the ones whom rubbed that lotion on her before Alpha Stewart raped her. She remembers they were going to rape other girls.

She grabs the keys from her father. She pushes out of her dad's arms. She runs past Jacob and Brendon to various doors in the hall. She opens them to see if anyone's inside. The guys start to follow her and they see the   Alpha and Luna get embraced by her. "Stop, I need woman warriors. You guys are family, but men warriors might are not what I need. Those other kidnapped she-wolves are in these rooms. You might scare or traumatized them more."

Jacob links women warriors from his uncle's pack. "I need  woman warriors in here to clear rooms. We are looking for traumatized she-wolves. Get nurses and females doctors up here."

A couple minutes later, Meri  sees the female nurse who betrayed them. She attacks her.

A few female warrior wolves,  Nurse Mia and a few other medical she-wolves arrive. Nurse Mia calls out, "Stop Meri, she is one of us."

"No she isn't. Did dad not tell you guys she is the one who betrayed me. She slipped me a roofie when at the clinic. She provides all the pills in the jars in various rooms. She arranged my rape and the others rapes. Hell she even raped Brad while his grandfather watched. She hoped she is pregnant with Brad's pups." Two she-wolf warriors grabs her.