CHAPTER TWELVE- the final goodbye ✔️

Issac POV

I am with Sam and Mike at their store.  We have had 72 families sign up for sanctuary today. "Mike and Sam can you two come over here? I would like to talk with you guys."

Mike walks over, "Sam will be here in a few minutes. He needed to make a phone call to confirm shipping for tomorrow's delivery."

A few minutes later Sam joins us, "sorry for the delay Issac. Or will we need to address you as Alpha Issac now?"

"You are friends so Issac is fine. As for the others it can be either  Issac or Alpha. Then if they do decide to become official pack members it will be Alpha."

"Thank you. I will be sure to let everyone know. I do think they should say Alpha or Alpha Issac out of respect for your title unless they become personal friends. This can be part of the stages of giving respect."

"Your choice. I just was thinking not shoving my rank could help their adjustment toward acceptance.  Though I won't tolerate out right disrespect.  Which this lead to what I want to talk to you about. Before I leave. I have a position I would like to offer you."

Mike ask, "a position?"

"Yes, I would like to know would you be willing to become the ambassador to the sanctioned rouges."

Sam ask, "what would an ambassador do?"

"After I leave today you would...

1.) if a rouge comes to the city and wants sanctuary they would come to you. They would take the
Sanctuary pledge.

2.) they would sign the papers agreeing to the pledge. The sanction would be good for one year. Then they have a choice to repledge the sanction or become a pack member. They would get a copy and you keep a copy. Then fax me a copy of paperwork.

3.) you would be sent copies of the pack meetings notes and can share them with the sanctioned members."

4.) My dad, Elder Ezra has agreed to the the liaison pack member to contact if anyone needs help. This help could be if they fall on hard times we help them or if trouble maker rouges come we would respond to help you.

Basically you would be the point of contact for the sanction wolves. You would know that any red eye rouges are not eligible for sanctioned and you are the only one who will know this. You accept the paperwork. But when you sign the paperwork you add an "I" as a middle initial. This will tell me these rouges have red eyes and I will decline their request. However I would have a counseling rehab facility set up to see if they could be rehabilitated. That would basically decide their future."

"I have a feeling I know their future from rehab, but please expand," Sam replied.

"If rehab works they would move yo a half way home and eventually into their own home. If it doesn't work they will be sent to the Lycan prison or put to death as a last resort.  However, if a rogue comes in causing problems we can help take care of it. If we have sanctioned wolves who want to become a police force to take care of the problems we would help train them. This way this sanctioned city can learn to protect their own."

I could see Mike and Sam linking back and forth for a few minutes. Then Mike replies,  "We would be honored to accept this position. Can you let us know when the memorial will be? If granted permission we would like to attend."

"I can do that. I need to go now. Contact me or dad if you need us. If really urgent contact councilwoman Marcia. She is our point of contact and will be staying around until after the memorial to assist. Her and mom came from the same pack and grew up together. Here is my number, dad's number and her number." Hands them the card.