CHAPTTER TWENTY-EIGHT- the taking ✔️

I am feeling the heat and standing under a cold shower  when alarms went off. Due to the heat I was slow to move. I am grabbed and I could feel they were unmarked, but they did not try to take me. I start to fight when I hear a voice says. "Hello my dear."

I turn around and see Brad there. Before I could say anything a cloth is placed over my mouth. Then I remember nothing until I wake up in a strange room. I am laying on a bed and my wrist and ankles are handcuff to the bed.  The walls are painted red.  I see odd items hanging on hooks. I see various whips.
The nurse from Doctor Apollo steps in, I see you're awake. She pulls out a syringe and sticks it into me. "This will give you a very nice ride and help move all those eggs along. This will also give you a very pleasurable heat. Then Brad walks in with an older wolf. "I would like for you to meet my grandfather who just likes to be called Tony since he hates his full name." Tony looks at her, "I can smell the shot is starting to work. Guards, grab him and lock him in chains. Then leave."

Brad starts to struggle and fight. He quickly is locked  against the wall. He looks at the nurse, "he is yours to take tonight but tomorrow he is hers unless I am not ready to give her up"

"Grandpa what are you doing?"

"I am going to have fun. I am taking the rights of the alpha supreme. Which states I can have first rights to anyone on packs land. Give me my shot. I want keep it up all night long. I am going to keep coming until she will be to sore to walk."

"You bastard she is mine."

He starts laughing. "You wanted the whiner take him." The nurse from the hospital gives him an injection.  She watches as his  eyes glass over. She then takes two pills.

"What are you taking it."

"This pill is the same pills he gave her. It releases my eggs and starts to make my scent stronger. It will drive you crazy, and to insure it works. You two will get an injection."

"You fool it could drive me crazy too since both of us are single. He turns and strips his clothes off. He quickly lays down. He leans forward and snarls when he realizes he won't be able to take her as a mate yet since the shot has not come into full working mode. He sniffs her and pushes his lips on her.  She fights it for a couple of moments.  He pinched her and she moans in both pain and lust. He then links the four wolves who grabbed and carried her  to the red room. They came in. "Grab the lotions from the top drawers spread on her and me. Then go spread it on them if she wants it. Then you guys can go have fun in the other rooms with your choice of prisoner we took for you.

If you want to impregnate them grab 2 of the purple pills and give to her to make her more receptive and release eggs.

If you don't want to have pups but just make her more receptive but want to make yourself  more active grab 2 of the red pills for you and them to take. 

Grab two orange pills if you want to be active and have strong swimmer.

Grab 2 yellow pills will give you strong swimmers, but let you have your regular drive.
It will make you have a strong sex drive but for 48 hours your swimmers not active grab 2 of  the green for go pills.

They all take about 30 minutes to get into full effect. Now service us."

They took the lotions and spread them on their leader and Meri. They offered the girl some lotion and she totally ignored them. She was busy moving up and down on Brad and had totally blocked out every one else.  The guys turn to leave left and he said give her another purple pill. Send in a couple strong  single alpha males in wolf forms." One of the guys hand him the purple pills

Tony locked a chain to Meri's collar. Then unlocked the Meri's legs and arm.  He growled at her, "SHIFT," and she did. He then blind folds her so she cannot see. Two wolves walk in. "Good you used scent begone. As promised you two can mount her. Before taking her take two green pills and that will increase your sex drive." He smirks as he sees them both go over and grab the green pills. "Remember you only get 30 minutes with her. Then if you want since the pills are active for 48 hours you can go to other rooms and take one of the slaves or go back to your mate. Oh almost forgot grab a blue pill if either of you found a mate and don't want your mate to know you cheated. Neither moves to the blue. Ok your time starts now. Wolf one gets there first and pins her down and enters her. He knots within minutes. The other wolf tries to come at her and the male snaps at him even if he cannot physically leave her. It took him 20 minutes to unknot. he then transforms to his human self and Alpha Stewart says, "hope you can be fast you only have 6 minutes of our time." Then he walks out.

The other unknown alpha walks over and mounts her. All the sudden Tony shouts, "SHIFTS,"and they both shift to human. He still is riding her doggie style He keeps pounding into her and releases himself with 1 minute to spare.  He slides out and Tony says, "I like you. I want you to go and claim his younger sister as yours. Go take 4 orange pills. Then go fuck her. She will not be 16 until next week, and she has been with no others.  You will fuck her all week but cannot claim her until after she shifts. Grab the no mate collar and schedule it to come off when she shifts. After she shifts claim her. Now go." Tony grabs the chain and forces her into the shower to get the smell of two alphas off. He grabs more pills for himself and her. The pills have finally reached her and she goes crazy. She jumps into his arms and it makes him sit on the counter by the sink. She closes down on him. She notice he is huge and she whimpers a little as she comes down on him. He responds to her dominant roll. He refuses to give her dominance so they roll around fighting and he continues to push her down. She comes once and he is till pounding into her. She ends up coming two more times before he releases inside her. She then passes out.

Day 4

The next day she wakes up and Brad is in top of her. She is chained back to the bed. She feels the affects of the pills disappearing. He releases inside her. "I will make you forget all others who had you." He lays there and sleeps. When he wakes up he pushes her onto her back and enters her again.

All the sudden she hears her dad's voice in mind link. She links to him, "dad help brad is raping me again. His grandfather, Tony and Alpha Stewart raped me two. One other wolf raped me and Tony sent him to Brad's younger sister to claim as a force mate.  Help us."

She hears her dad growls and just as Brad releases inside her again a few rogues ran into the room. "They found us we are under attack" then they ran out.

Multiple Mates (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara