CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO royalty returns ✔️

We have been here a week and today we are having a joining ceremony. We have figured out we need communication for warnings. The other night they had 5 rouges cross over and our warriors could only call for our backup and Alpha Issac was not informed until after the fact. We knew we had to get better communication going.

FLASHBACK
We called together an Alpha and council meeting for the next morning. We had the head council,
Marcia Wilson at the meeting. 
We had Alpha Issac (Silver Moon);
Alpha Angelo (Blue Moon);
Alpha to be Jacob (Blue Moon);
Elder Alpha Ezra there with
Alphas to be Lance (Silver Dawn)
and Alpha to be Mitch (Silver Heart);
Alpha Meri (Ewok in Sky);
Alpha Conrad and Alpha Conway (Lycan);
Alpha Garrett and Alpha Jarrett (Moon Valley)
Plus the four infant pups were there.
Tom, Joe, Salt, Pepper, Elsa and Ella (Riverbend Pack)

The gavel banged, "I call this meeting to order," Council woman Marcia calls out. The first order of business is..."

Meri stood up and says, "before any order of business can be decided there are things that must be addressed."

Council Marcia sighed, "I expected many arguments and interruptions tonight. We even on the council all placed $25 bets on who it would be. No one picked you Meri, so the orphanage fund will benefit us all being wrong."

Meri laughed, "that sounds like what we did as young pups. We bet lollipops on who would get upset first at various pack gatherings." She smiles at her brothers on that memory, "anyways the first order of business is we need to officially get all these minors with legal guardianship. This way all our decisions cannot be over turned later." Meri walks over to the door and opens it. "I want to first of all say, I never wanted to be an Alpha and make these types of decisions without a mate. Last night I had my first and last meeting as the Ewok Alpha. I contacted Elder Bartholomew and he has agreed to step into my position. He said his retirement from Alpha school is driving him and his mate crazy. I have no experience with teaching. Yet, I am suppose to lead an Elemental School as dean and Alpha until Bryant comes of age. As a pack last night we had a vote and 100% support went into my writing my resignation and Alpha Bartholomew stepping in. I plan to continue taking my online classes until I earn a degree in education. With a minor in pharmaceutical. I also am going to list him as official lead guardian of my children. With this council listed in order of rank to take over if ever needed. I call to a vote for support in my decision."

Bang bang goes the gavel, "now Meri you cannot call for a vote. You are done talking. What you do is officially ask, "does anyone have any questions about my proposal?"

Meri rolls her eyes. The gavel bangs again, "this is an official meeting. The rolling of eyes will not be permitted that shows disrespect. I expected better of you Meri."

Several Alphas spoke up at once. "I am not surprised." "She spent a lot of time grounded for that behavior." "Your mother and I use to threaten to glue your eyes shut so you could not roll them." She rolled her eyes at her brothers and father.

BANG BANG BANG "well you are being charge in contempt. You will pay $25 for every eye roll. That is $100."

"Wait, I only rolled my eyes twice and not 4 times."

"You rolled your eyes at me, your two brothers and father. That is 4 wolves, so is $100. Since your brothers and dad commented out of turn they will be charged $25 also for inciting your actions."