CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE- the trial ✔️

DAY 5

Meri wakes up and realizes she is in her bed in the house she let Garrett and Jarrett use. She is back in human form wearing a hospital gown. She has Garrett and Jarrett sleeping beside her in their wolf form. She slithers down the bed and  goes to the bathroom. On the counter is a note, "Dr. Margie said she pushed your appt to the last one. We are to there at 9:30am Xoxo G&J."

When done in the bathroom  she  goes to the door and a couple Deltas who are in the hall offer to bring breakfast. "I see it is raining outside can you arrange breakfast by the obstacle course in the basement. Have all the pups and foster pups meet us there. Just make it an indoor picnic. I want to spend a couple hours with the pups before I have to go to my doctor appointment."

"Yes, Luna." Meri look surprised and then she smile. That was the first time being addressed as LunaI turned around and saw Garrett and Jarrett watching her. She walks to them and give them each a kiss. "They already are calling me Luna and I haven't been declared it yet. Let's get moving. We got a play date before I see Dr Margie." She then walks to her closet and picks out an outfit. Then goes jump in the shower. She blow dries her hair.

She walks out out of the bathroom, and sitting on the bed is a box wrapped up. She opens it up the note first. 

Meri
We hope you will wear this hat we got you.  It was  Royal Blue and Red hat plus a royal blue ring and earrings. She then look at her clothes she had pulled out and went back to the closet. She choose black leggings, a royal blue sweater dress, added a black and white scarf, royal blue ballet shoes, and added a red blazer jacket.  Thought did not exactly match her rose collar, but it worked. She then got dressed.

She opened her bedroom door and saw Garrett and Jarrett looking nervous (which was something alphas did not often do

She opened her bedroom door and saw Garrett and Jarrett looking nervous (which was something alphas did not often do.) She smiles and grabs their hands. They  went downstairs and saw her pups. She ran to them and started hugging and kissing on them. Selena and Serena's pushes away, "no mama. Eat." Then sniffed the air and followed the scent to the basement were blankets were thrown down on the ground with plates of food. They sat down and started eating. Meri carries Brendan down. Jarrett and Garrett helped the the other kids. As soon as the food was gone they were running through the obstacle course with  little ones running behind them. They were laughing and making beautiful memories. I pushed the pups around in the toy riding cars.  Then 15 minutes before Meri's appointment. They said goodbye to the pups.  Meri went to the closet and grabbed her large umbrella. Then Garret held the umbrella and Jarrett carries her as they  walked to the doctor's office. "You know I can walk?"

"Yes, but I don't want you or our pups to get wet."

She looks sad for a minute, "we don't know for sure yet. They might not be yours."

Garret replies, "we know your most likely pregnant. We do not care who the sperm donor is. We are dads to any pups you have carried or will carry."

Jarret adds, "these pups are part you. We love you, so that means we love them." Then he kisses her.