CHAPTER TWENTY ONE- house arrangements ✔️

We get to the border of Silverbeam were met by Alpha Issac and his dad. Plus I knew we were being surrounded. We look beat up. We still smelled heavily of smoke.  Jarrett and I walked up and I said, "we are Garrett and Jarrett Butler. We are alphas from the MoonValley Pack. We lost everything in the recent forrest fire and have been traveling for days trying to find a new place to set up our pack.  We have been turned down by several packs and attacked a few times by rouges. We were told to come here, but will want you to know we are being hunted by the hybrids that attacked your betas."

Alpha Issac looked over and saw many pups and she-wolves. He saw warriors surrounding them but looking wore out. He had already heard about them heading his way. "I knew you were coming. My future brother-in-law, Conrad told us. We were told you had a few Lycan with you, but I don't see them.

"They met up with Alpha Conrad and were briefing him about our trek here about a mile from here. He said he expected us a few days ago and was unhappy we had to do a do a 250 mile detour around packs who refused to let us pass through."

"We will let Conrad deal with them because those packs were to let you through on behalf of the council. It is a Lycan's job to deal with this. Most are smaller packs and most likely afraid of what will happen to them. They know what happened to 4 packs being displaced. Plus how Riverbend pack was destroyed. The other three packs around you decided to head away from this area. They were going to take sanctuary with an Alpha Jonas and Alpha Christian on the west coast."

"Those two Alphas we have met," said Alpha Garrett. "Their packs were part of the fire brigade. They were very friendly and generous Alphas. They helped us clean up before we started heading this way. We spent the next week boxing everything we could salvage and placing  them in pods. We had them stored  before we left to head this way. "

Alpha Jarret, "we ended up having to move at night and carrying our young and pregnant she-wolves. Our allies refused to let us borrow their busses to come here. Since most of our IDs were lost or heavily damage we were unable access our pack money."

Alpha Garrett adds, "we went to our banks we have been going to since we were pups and they never asked for our ID before, but was told their bank recently merged. One new policy was 100% ID had to be used  and any employee not doing this would be fired and publicly whipped."

Alpha Jarrett, "Another policy implemented was new IDs had to be put in place before they would allow access to the online accounts."

"Alpha Garrett, "we could not even open a new account and transfer money to new accounts because transfer policy is must have two forms of ID to prove it is you. Basically every way we tried to access was blocked with a new policy."

"One of the Lycan's used his card for the pods and the pods are being sent to Silver Heart Pack where his family currently live with the Lycan.  All the sudden his accounts were frozen too after use."

Alpha Jarrett added, "we need to let you know that we just recently found out we have some Elemental skills. Plus we have 6 elemental pups that we are foster parents for since their parents died at the forest fire. It is because of us being elementals the hybrids want us dead."

"We feel it is the hybrids who took over our banks. Since they defeated the Riverbend Pack.", Alpha Garrett adds.

Alpha Issac replies, "We as a pack are still offering you sanctuary. I have other twins with elemental capabilities here with us. Two of them include my sister's pups. Plus we have been told my own twin sisters will have elements once they shift. It is our sisters who are Alpha Conrad and Alpha Conway's mate. As a pack we have pledge to help them build a special school," says Alpha Issac. "You and your elemental will be able to attend if you choose to learn more about your element."