CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ✔️

Tyler (Garrett and Jarretts' younger brother) who was outside sees his Memaw leading a bunch of she-wolves outside the house. He grabs his video camera from his bag he always carries with him, and starts video taping it. He has no idea why he feels compelled to record this event, but he does.

"Meri, when we get to the entrance of the council. All the family who are not widows will enter and join their mates who should already be in their places if my mate did his job. We will not enter yet."

Laura says, "Memaw."

"Hush child. You will join your mate. The council and all who are here are about to see the greatest insult and learn the most valuable lesson." She then stops and the crowd parts. "All who are not widow leave now."  They follow Andrew Butler's directions. She notices there are about 70 she-wolves in the parade behind her. Andrea gets to the entrance and calls out,  "Who has dared insulted this transitional wolf has insulted all of wolves who have gone through transition. I call upon all wolves who have ever gone through transition to join me." She then turns and circles the outer edge of gathering. More wolves both he and she join at the end of the line as it passes them.

Meanwhile, the council looks at each other. Councilwoman Marcia says, "my grandmother once told me about this type of gathering of transitional." She then laughs, "Meri once again has caused a commotion and everyone here will learn a valuable lesson from it. Let us go and officially kick off the hearing. Then try to scold them for being late."

They walk to their seats and Marcia bangs her gavel.  "Today we had Alpha Garrett from Moon Valley Pack file a complaint on Beta Brad Gridlock of the Grassy Plains Pack for dishonorable behavior of a Beta. This behavior was toward Widow Meredith Timberwood currently Ewok Pack. Her mates were Betas Brent and Bryan Timberwood of Silver Beam Pack.

Will, Beta Brad  Gridlock please step foreword." He is dressed in his full Beta uniform and his alpha is standing beside him. "I understood your alpha  agreed to the punishment and now requesting it be reverse."

The alpha stepped forward, "my Beta is claiming an innocent misunderstanding and he is requesting his punishment be reversed. I am requesting a full investigation to hear both sides before sentence is finalized."

Then Councilwoman Marcia calls out, "where is Widow Timberwood? Do we need to hold her in contempt of court as a no show?"

Then a older she wolf walked to the front, "the only one who should have contempt is the Beta who made the false claims do this council for allowing it."

bang bang bang, "you are in contempt $100 find."

"As the oldest member of transitional widow group I will not listen to you until justice is declared for a she wolf who was out enjoying the day at the carnival with her pups, nephews and niece."

"$500"

If you are going to fine me then I will give you something to feel contempt for. She transforms into a large she-wolf. Her clothes were shredded. "Memaw Noooo." Shouted Garrett and his mom.

She stuck her tail into air. The she made a dump in the middle of the aisle. You hear combination of gasp, laughs and outrage. She then walks up to stand in front of the beta and transforms back to her human self. "That was for you. You look just like your grandfather, Calvin Strike and apparently act like him too. Next time you see your grandfather tell him about my gift."

She then turns toward the council and they lower their eyes out of respect not to look at her naked body. A Delta steps up and hands her a robe. Then councilwoman Marcia says, "It is one thing to show a protest, but what you did went to far. You will be placed in the pillory for 24 hours, assigned 100 hours of community service and fined $10,000. You will surrender yourself upon the closing of this council gathering."