THIRTY-THREE- the honeymoon ✔️

Jarrett walked around the house while Detrick and 'T' slept. He was thinking the second floor and the attic he will have made into 8 more bedrooms and a couple nanny's suites. He looks at his watch and notices it is almost super time. He goes downstairs and cuts up deer and goat meat. He sets it outside in a couple of trowels. He then makes sure the wolf door is unlocked. He goes upstairs. He takes off his clothes and transforms into Derrick. He then goes over and nudges them. They slowly wake up.  He links to them  "I have supper ready outside."

They wake up and ask, "where are we?"

He replies, "let us eat and I will explain it to you."

I explained we our in new house and pack house. Basically in our new demention we have to ourselves for two weeks.  We can explore the lands and once a day one of the doctors will pop in to check on us.   They placed a tracker on us and our sisters will pop them to wherever we are. This collar around our front paw will give us a 5 minute warning. They said that should keep our sisters from seeing something they are too young to see since we are honeymoon pups."

T replies, "I know I have grown to love you two, but it seems one drama after the next has kept us from getting to really know each other. Then once these pups come I am not sure how we will get to know each other."

Detrick says, "since you have to stay in wolf form why don't we spend the next two weeks exploring and living off the land. I know Jarrett spent this afternoon while we slept going through our house. He has some ideas on expansion. What if tonight we list all the ideas down. Then ask the doctor to give the list to the Wilson brothers. Ask them to get a crew working on it.  We never had handiman wolves before. I would like to ask doc to let our beta know we are looking for volunteers to be trained under the Wilsons. Tell them to work on our place  while we live off the lands. Then have them have our pack members order furnitures for their own places through Roy and Mike."

Darrick says, there is one thing you two need to know." He pauses and starts to pace. He stops, "it is about the Wilson brothers." Then he paces again, "I know they are great guys who are about 10 years older than Detrick and I. Heck they are old enough that they could be Meri's father." He starts pacing again.

T ask, "are you nervous because of the pull going on between Meri and them?"

Detrick yells, "what?"

Derrick growled, "you know?"

T reaches out and licks them both, "calm down." They both did, "just the last couple days I have felt it, but said nothing to Meri. I suspect three of my pups are identical triplets and are feeling the mate pull toward them. My grandfather was 32 years older than my grandmother so did not phase me at all."

She pauses and looks at both of her mates, "It shows they are honorable wolves to let you know. Now let us get the list of what we want done here. One of you take notes of things to be done. Then tomorrow we will go check out the public areas of the pack house.  We will figure out what it needs done. Then I am going to let Mike and Roy decorate it.   Then as you said then each wolf can decorate their own space.  We will officially move the pack here in 2 weeks. We will do the Luna ceremony and then I will go into my welping area and not emerge until we officially announce their arrival."

Derrick looks at Detrick, "I guess we are now being bossed around."

"She will learn some things she can boss around about, but there will be other things we will stand firm on. As she said we need to get to know each other better. She will learn 2 will always override her one."

She starts rolling around on the floor laughing. In between the laughter she said, "you forget I have gotten use to double or triple team ups." She turns and flips her tail at them and runs up the stairs. "Now let's decide the attic space and then see how many rooms we can christen tonight."