CHAPTER TEN- the trial ✔️

The next morning I woke up in my bed. I looked at the clock and stated, "that cannot be right." I got up and opened up the curtains and sunlight streamed into the room. It was 11:32am. I walked over to the bed and made it. Then noticed a note...

Meri

Good morning our love. We noticed you seemed very tired this morning. You did not even stir when we got up. We tucked one pillows next to you and you looked so cute when you sniffed them and snuggled into them.

We went and got the girls up and dressed. They are coming with us to the pack house for breakfast. Then will spend the day playing with their friends.

When you wake up you are to stay in bed and rest. We will arrange for a meal to be brought to you. Just link your sisters.

We will be in meetings today but we better not here your out of bed unless it is to go to the bathroom. You are to rest.

We love you.

Brett and Bryan

I felt well rested. I don't know why I had to rest in bed. I link my sisters and say, "I am awake, but am getting ready to climb into the shower to freshen up."

They answered, "after your shower climb back into bed. We will be there with your meal and things to do soon."

"Give me an hour so I can take a leisurely shower and blow dry my hair."

"See you then."

I felt like a new wolf after I finished my shower. I then climbed back into bed wearing shorts and a tank top. I could feel the pup moving around. Just then my sisters, Anna and Izzy came in. They were pushing a trolly cart and it was filled with several of my favorite foods. Behind them carrying a bag was Sophia. Plus Tabitha was carrying a box. I started to get up. "Nope you are to lay down and rest. Today will be a girl's day." They dished out a plate of  food for me and pulled out a can of Coke Zero.  They gave it to me and made them each a plate and joined me on the bed.  After our meal they dumped out the bag. It was filled with nail polish, some card games, magazines.

The first thing we did was paint our finger and toe nails. Once the nails were dried we looked at J-14 magazines and talked about the hot guys that were in them. We made sure our links were opened so our mates could here. This of course earned me and Sophia a growl which got us girls all laughing when we brought that up. We decided to play card games when there was a knock on my door and my mom and mother-in-law came in.  They were carrying bags of snacks and more drinks.we talked them into staying. We did their nails. We then dig into the snack foods and from the box pull out movies. They were all the Disney movies.  We grabbed all the snacks and decided to go to the theater room. Someone messaged my mates and Brett showed up to carry me down and then left to go back to the meeting. As he walked out the door he said, "don't worry about supper tonight. We ordered enough Chinese food for all of us." Later that day my dad came in carrying Serena, father-in-law came in carrying Selena, brothers, mate, and third in command showed up and were carrying bags of Chinese food.  They set it up on the kitchen island buffets style. This time Bryan carried me to the table while Brett dishes out my plate. We all ate. The guys refused to talk about their day. We talked about the New Orleans trip and the pups taking their first steps. After dinner everyone but me cleaned up. They all headed home. I sat on the floor playing with girls and my mates joined us after they saw our guest out.  Brett carries me upstairs and filled the bath with water. He undressed me and set me in. "You rest here and I will go help Bryan get the girls ready for bed."

It was about 8:30pm when my brother sent a mind link out, "10:30am we want ALL PACK MEMBERS to meet at the amphitheater for an important pack meeting. Only ones exempt are the members on patrol and after the meeting you will be relieved and meet with us in the packhorse theater room. Good night."