CHAPTER FOURTEEN- the battle begins ✔️

Lycan Alpha Conrad gets to border with his groups. He goes to where the bears are and he shouts, "shift." They turn toward him and smile. Their eyes glow red and they charge the Lycan. The Lycan do a partial shift and the battle has begun.

The alpha links, "the battle has begun." He swipes at the bear and realizes he is a 15 strength. He knows he is stronger than the bear but his warriors are 12-16. He commands, "Lycan 12-14 take on the wolves. These bears are 15 strength on up pair up to combat the bears. If a bear attacks anyone below a 14 then triple up." My claws go in and stabs the heart of the bear. He clasped and is dead

The next command link is, " Battalion Bravo- right hook to east side (pause); Battalian Charlie- left hook to west side; Battalian Delta and Echo- surround Dark Raven Pack ; (pause) Battalian Foxtrot- push into area for search and rescue- council's being attacked at Dark Raven:  Battalian Golf- fall back and surround Silver Beam Pack; Battalian Hotel and India follow me and push forward. Push them back into the hooks.

"Stay in your squads and fight in groups if need be."

"Battalion Juliet and Kilo be prepared to reinforce anyone who calls for extra support"

"Damn they got bloody leaches here too. Take the anti-venom pills now. It is 4:31 and sunset in 30 minutes watch for more leaches"

"Battalians Lima on up be on standby if needed."

"Alpha Issac- tell doc to expect causalities. Tell your guys to group in groups of four if bears head your way. These bears are 15 strength we have encountered thus far. We have discovered slide and slit does best damage if they are on 4 paws and if they go on two paws stab the hearts or arrow through the heart. Get archers in the trees. Less chance of injury that way. Sending Battalion Golf and they will be coming from the North."

*************
Silver Beam Pack

Issac after he hears the Lycan's recommendation he looks at his warriors. "I want the top 20 archers in the pack to grab their bows and as many quivers as you can carry. Then climb the trees 20 feet apart. Camouflaged yourself into the trees. If any bears get into the clearing aim for their hearts. Quickly google and check where their hearts are. Now go.

We usually fight in 2 or 3 wolf groups. I need 10- 3 man groups of level 7 together. A Lycan will join and lead your group. These bears they are coming across are strengths of 15. You will have to work as groups to kill them. If you can get them on 2 paws facing toward the trees and let our archers do their jobs.
The rest of you get in your two man teams. We are going to form 4 man groups. I was to see level 7 two man group mixed with you level 11 two man groups. If one group runs out mix the 7 with the 10 or the 10s with the 7s. Get in your groups and highest ranking in charge. Spread  out in a circle around the pack house. We do have a Lycan battalion heading our way. When they arrive every other group will fall back inside the pack house. Remember those who go in there pack house are last defense for our families.

Remember stay in your groups of 4 and best thing to do is block everyone but those other three. Leaders you keep links with me. If your leader falls then next one step up. If you get to only two in your group merge with one beside you.

Be warned we have shifters that can at one moment be a wolf and transform into a bear so don't take your eyes off them."

Everyone gets in their groups. They are talking strength and weakness for each wolf. All the sudden they hear Issac yelp, "SHIT!!! everyone take a bloody anti-venom pill. They got leaches with them."

Alpha links doc, "expect casualties soon they attack the council and a group of Lycan are heading for our search and rescue. This will get bad it sounds like. Get any she-wolf and elders who done your first aid in there to help you. No pregnant she-wolves or pup below 15 or below allowed to volunteer.

Pack this is not a drill. I am going to be blocking all wolves not in warrior leader role. We are going into battle with strong allies. We knew this battle was coming and prepared well.  Everyone tell your families you love them. Then block them."

"Lucinda, I do love you and remember to be prepared to welcome your hero home"

"I love you too Issac and (sniff) I will look forward to welcoming you home." Her voice breaks as she links me. She is working to stay strong.

Issac then adds, "if I come back in a warrior for the moon goddess know I am watching over you and Dagian from above. I love you." Then I block her. Soon it goes quiet in my mind. I link to the groups be prepare I hear fast moving feet heading this way from the South and our reinforcement is coming from the north. We have the fighting going on the northwest area of the territory.

We have several groups facing the south but a few groups face other ways just in case of sneak attack. We see wolves, bears and leaches appearing to the south. Issac yells, "Revenge for our Betas." Then growling starts as they start to slowly move toward us. Issac stands tall and feels the strongest bear. It is a 20 and he knows he is an 18 strength. Two Lycan move their groups into other groups. They are 16 and 17. They stand beside Issac. The strongest charges Issac he is ready to defend his pack with the help of the strongest Lycan.