Chapter Two- Double Mark ✔️

AUTHOR NOTE
I have been trying to find the incorrect autocorrects. I noticed several chapters into the book it kept changing Brett and Bryans name, two of my characters, despite what autocorrect says, is NOT BRET AND BRIAN. If you see that please be sure to point that out to me.

✔️ Once again thank you AndiJ37  and  RowanCarver

I edited and downloaded the corrected version. We may of not caught them all, but I am trying.

This chapter was updated June 10, 2021.  (2.246 words)

🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

When I woke up I was laying in my bed. I am surprised to see it is 4:00 in the afternoon. I notice I am wearing a shirt and shorts that smell like my mates. I sat up and remembered Brett and Bryan called me their mate before claiming me. I looked around and no one was in my bedroom.

I sniff. I could smell their scents and my family's scent, but no one had been in my room for at least two or three hours. I linked mom, "Mom? What happened? How did I get back to my room?"

"Good, you're awake. I am on my way," she replies "Do not get out of bed until I get there."

"Why?"

"Just do as I said. I am on my way up the stairs."

"Then hurry up. I have to go to the bathroom."

A couple minutes later mom came into my bedroom and assisted me into the bathroom. I go potty and she starts to run a bath. "The first thing you are going to do is take a bath."

"I already planned that. Then I was going to go look for my mates."

"No, you will take a bath. Then get back into bed. Now, you asked me how you got here. Last night Brett carried you here. Brian grabbed their clothes since all they were wearing was the robe. I showed them the way to your room."

"That is why I smell their scent in here?"

"Yes, Brett laid you on the bed and Bryan gave us a tshirt and shorts that were there for us to change you into. They went and stood in the hallway while your sisters and I put their clothes on you. After we had you settled in bed they came back and sat with you."

I finished using the toilet. I washed my hands. I turned to her and asked, "Where are they now?" I turn back toward the sink. I caught my reflection in the mirror. I stand staring at my mark on my neck in the bath mirror. It depicted two wolves and their names written in a curve around them.

It was then I realized it really wasn't a dream. It was real, I have two mates. "Mom, how can I handle two mates?" [See photo at the start of the chapter to view the mark.]

"Your father and their father already looked it up. It has been 173 years since anyone in our pack had duel mates. Duel mates can only happen with identical male twins. Your dad put a call into the top three wolf academies and they all said the same thing. There are about a dozen cases in the world where identical twin brothers share one mate. Most cases identical twins end up with other identical twins. There are only about 250 mates of twins like that within 500 miles of here."

"Where are Brett and Bryan now? I want to talk to them. It seems odd because we never socialize together. They were always Issac's friends. I know they did training with Issac since they were part of the top 3. I know I used to giggle with friends about how cute they were, but I never expected this." I stop and take a deep breath. I slowly let it out. I needed to calm down.