Chapter Four- the mating ✔️

The next morning after we had stopped by the house and I saw how the house set up was In person. I looked at my mates, "I need a notebook and pen."

Brent says, "ok, be right back with one." He turns and walks away. When he comes back he hands me the items I requested.

I flip open the book. On the top of this page I write and underline the words living room.  I then start placing notes under it. "What kind of furniture do you like?"

"We like sturdy furniture. The dining room furniture you won't need to get. We got it at the pack workshop. That furniture was our great grandparents first piece after they mated. It went to our grandparents. My parents did not want it. We moved it to the workshop when we started renovations. They are stripping it right now.. They will stain and seal it after that. This table can seat up to 16 people. They will refurbish the chairs and benches. Plus the China cabinet and buffet. Once we get the new  furniture in they will match the stain color to blend in.

I was excited about the prospect of shopping for the house. I point to a few walls and tell the painters, "I want these walls on this floor to be a dark sage color. Place a cream color on top of  the primer for the rest of the walls. Then if the trim needs to be painted make it white if it cannot stay a natural wood color." I was scribbling down all my ideas for each room.

I went to the second floor. The two smaller bedrooms rooms keep them cream. Then one large bedroom I want painted dark blue, pale grey, pink and purple. Then the other large room we want in navy blue, forest green and light greys.

We then  walked to the top floor. "The master bedroom is gonna be  a darker cream color. The first nursery room makes pastel pinks and teals. The second nursery room makes it pastel yellow and green."

"Yes Beta Meri."

I scribble down notes for each room we go into. Once I am done making notes. We drive into the city and go to Lowe's and I look at counter tops. I decided on black, white and sage green marble for the counters.  I look at cabinets and decide on a light sage green cabinet with white knobs. I picked out white backsplash tiles. Next, I  chose brass color hinges and faucets at the sink. I even talked my mates into adding a pot spicket at the stove. Then we looked at lights and added a wooden chandelier to go over the island. Last thing we chose was stainless steel appliances. I was extremely happy with the choices.

There was a furniture store in the same plaza as Lowe's

There was a furniture store in the same plaza as Lowe's. When the guys went to order the amount and sizes of stuff we needed to go into the kitchen. I decided to slip away and I walked over to the furniture store. 

I noticed when I walked into the store that it was run by two wolves. They did not smell like rouges, but I did not notice pack smell either.  I was a little bit nervous at first, but they came up to me. One of them said, "Hello, I am Roy and this is Mike. What pack are you from? We were part of the Raven pack, but were kicked out when we found we were each other's mates. They did not agree with same sex couples. We moved here to the city and opened up this place. We are sponsored by several packs in the surrounding area.