CHAPTER NINETEEN- the elemental returns ✔️

After the Leadership Blessing we all went to the buffet. Just as we finished up the meal I saw Jarrett and several other wolves jump up. They ran toward the door and shifted at the door and kept running until they presence disappeared off pack land.

The councilwoman spoke up, "We have Four packs in danger because of forest fire.

This mate celebration is officially closing down do to this fire emergency and will be rescheduled at a later.  Alpha Issac has agreed to still keep their homes and lands opened to anyone who needs it for their pack members. Alpha Issac please step up and take over."

Alpha Issac steps up, "My Phase "A" warriors get ready to leave in 2 hours with all fire equipment.  I request if other packs phase "A"wish to join us be ready to depart then.

Phase "B" warriors and support be prepared to leave with our Beta tomorrow.

Phase "C" we will turn the valley into temporary housing set up.

Phase "D" and "E" on up will cover patrols and other areas of this pack land. My third in command will be in charge of this.

Phase F, G, H, I you are on the sanctuary detail. Unfortunately we will have some of our dark packs try to take advantage of any packs who loose their lands and become displaced packs. They will try to label them rouges and attack them. Your job will be to head there with a letter from me and council giving them Sanctuary here in the valley. Your job will be to help protect them.

All other Phase groups your commander will be splitting you up by your squads to merge into other phases.

My dad and mom  will be staying here with the council and third in command. My parents will be acting Alpha in my absence. Elder Brett will be acting Beta.

My Elder third in command will be in charge of all training for all ages under the Good Samaritan Pack Law. The council will assist with and guide this. Seer cast what ever Samaritan Spell to make it so. What this law does is makes it that any packs who send their warriors to help during this crisis will be under a Good Samaritan. This means all packs will have a Samaritan Council Link and make it that all your packs will be able to link and communicate without having to deviate runners to communicate. The members who reject this council Good Samaritan law after the emergency will go before the council.

It is now 7:33. Anyone who does not have pups to watch report to the kitchen and start making sandwiches for our men who will be departing soon. Mom please show Lucinda where the cooler backpacks are for this. Then tomorrow we will work to break down the food prep area that were set up for this weeks event and move them to a safe area to prepare hot meals for the wolves battling the fire.

All who plan to leave with us tonight report here at 9:30 with your fire gear. Everyone else report to the various phases. My commanders will be in charge unless a stronger commander from various packs show up. Then under Good Samaritan it will automatically switch to them if that commander wants the leadership.

Those who are suppose to shift tonight the Seer and council has stated they will be there to assist. You report to the amphitheater. You future wolves we wish you well and once this emergency is over we will celebrate your change here with everyone who can attend.  There will be no pack celebration run tonight but the Seer promises it will be memorable. I ask all wolves on the count of three to do a best of luck one minute howl. 1, 2, 3 howl." Everyone joins in and at the one minute they abruptly stop. Then Issac states,

"9:30 phase "A" report back here. DISMISS"

MERI POV

I bring back all pups to my house. I give them all baths. After their baths I warm up bottles and give each pup a bottle. I put the twins in my bed. Then laid down the four other pups together all swaddled in their blankets in Bryant's crib. Which is currently in my room.