CHAPTER NINE- The mole ✔️

The next day we woke up. I got the girls ready and their dad's dropped them off to play with the other pups while I went to training.

I saw my dad just practicing some moves on the kick punching bag. I smiled and kicked his legs out from under him. He went down and turned using an alpha tone growl. He then noticed me off to the side laughing, "after you have this pup we will do a real kick boxing round."

I laughed and walked up to him and gave him a hug, "you taught me to well."

"You are lucky I maintain control and did not turn around with a counter attack. That could of hurt my grand pup and you. Now what are you doing in the gym in your condition."

"I came in here to train, and you were using my favorite bag." I then saw some of the pack sluts talking with the warriors. I winked at dad and said, "you do know Brett, Bryan and I were not really visiting a resort."

"Oh where were you?"

"We had one of our informants come to us. She said there was a small group of rouges in Hopewell Pass. They are planning to attack a couple of the small packs out that way. We went there and the three small packs have merged together.  We helped with the merge and will be sending some warriors there to help train them."

"How did they pick who would lead them?"

"That was the easiest part. Only one of them is a true alpha, but he never been formally trained.  He will leave for his training and this is where we hope you will come in. We would send you and mom there to be acting Alpha while their Alpha, Luna, Beta and third in command are being trained. But you would not be alone, Brett and Bryan will be there as acting Beta and third in command. I will be there as the she-wolf trainer."

"But your pregnant. You cannot be a trainer right now."

"They don't have the next class start until a month after I have this pup. You and mom would go there now and help them. All my brothers and sisters would stay here until Spring Break. Then if you feel it is ok all the younger ones would rejoin you."

"What if your mom and I want to stay as Elders and not be acting alphas?"

"We will go to the packs East of us and keep moving that way until we find a volunteer."

My dad roars, "East of us is Old Windbags. You cannot think to put that old retro bait back in power. His son Mitchell at least isn't as long winded. Of course I will do it."

I glance around the gym and see 2 of the sluts quickly leaving the gym. I see the third in command, Zac and link to him, "have a couple she-wolves warriors follow Candy and Bambi and then report it to me and the Alpha in one hour."[Their full names are Candace and Bambina.] "Also tell them to hide their scent and don't be seen."

I then look at dad and mind link him, "dad that was a fake report. Meet me in Issac office in 30 minutes for me to explain."

"Is that why you winked at me?" I nod my head yes and walk away.

I then mind link my mates, "hey send about 30 warriors to Hopewell Pass area. I will explain later. Meet in Issac office in 25 minutes."

Finally, I mind link Issac, "Issac, I will be in your office in 25 minutes. Dad, Brett and Bryan are meeting me."

I then go change out of my training clothes into black jeans and an off the shoulders light grey shirt that says "baby on board." I then head to the alpha's office. As I am walking into my brother's office both him and I get  a link message from the warrior she-wolves.  "They are heading out of the territory do you still want us to follow?" Before my brother can reply I say, "yes, but don't be seen. If you can video tape whomever they meet."

Just then dad and my mates arrive, Issac then looks at me and says, "would you like to explain why you gave my two best she-wolf trainers a command to leave the territory? Who are they following and why?"

I looked at them and said, "because you are being foolish. Just because I am a girl does not make me unable to see the truth."

My dad looks at me and says, "what is the truth we are not seeing?"

"That the pack moles are the sluts."

Dad rolls his eyes and growls at me, "not this conspiracy again."

"You are being blinded and they are taking advantage of you. Us she-wolves can contemplate ideas and implement them. I had the third in command send two she-wolves warriors to follow two others out of the gym with the false story I fed father. I then also had Brett and Bryan send 25-30 warriors out." I then told Issac, Brett and Bryan the story I told dad. Plus I named whom I suspected.

Dad said, "it is not that I don't believe she-wolves are not capable l, but the ones you suspect seems to ditzy. They seem to think of nothing but sex.

"Dad those wolves are on the honor role, but never come to the honor roll events to awknowledge them. They claimed these events were just for nerds and requested their names not be associated with that society."

Just then I got a mindlink, "they just met with Alpha Mitchell and some powerful rogue he is calling Uncle Stephan."

"Add Elder Alpha and the Betas to this conversation."

"Ok added."

Alpha Issac asked, "who are you?"

We are she-wolves warrior Marie and Meaghan. The third in command requested we follow Candy and Bambi who just met with Alpha Mitchell and his Uncle Stephan. A third friend of theirs just joined them. Her name is Amy. Those two are talking about a Hopewell Pass and packs are merging. They claim Elder Alpha is going to become that groups Alpha. Amy just gave them the current patrol schedule. Stephan just handed them each a bag. Now they are kissing and undressing. They are heading flying into a back room. Can we please depart and not watch them do the nasty? We did video their conversation."

"Yes, return. Make sure they do not spot you and send the video to Alpha Issac right away. When you get back report directly to his office for a debrief."

Dad looked at me and started to talk, and I held until my hand, "dad, don't. I forgive you and love you." I then went and sat on his lap and put my arms around him like I did when younger. We snuggle and I laid my head there on his shoulder while the guys started talking strategy to counter what was going on. I fell asleep in his arms.

Mitchell Stone is Chism Stone's son. I know Chism has always been long winded. He was a terrible Alpha who should of stepped down when his first mate passed away. His brother Stephan tried to step into the position but unfortunately was refused as alpha and declared a rogue. Chism has married his mate's sister. They had Mitchell.

 They had Mitchell