CHAPTER ELEVEN- Fighting werebears ✔️

I message Issac, "something is wrong. I am getting a bunch of pain. It isn't my pain. It is my mate's' pain." I then scream and pass out.

I wake up and realize I am in the hospital. I see mom and dad in the room with me. "What happened? Why am I here? Where are the girls?"

"We are all in the safe room area of the pack house. I was with Issac when you linked something was wrong with your mates. I ran to you while Issac contacted the pack warriors. Myself and few warriors came to your house. The girls were crying right next to you. They took the babies, and I brought you here. Claire has the girls with her."

All the sudden I remembered the pain and my mate's. I started calling them and  felt nothing. I started screaming, "where are Brett and Bryan? Why can't I feel them?" I looked at mom and dad. They both looked at me with pain.

Dad spoke up, "Issac and the warriors are out there looking for them. We don't know. We lost connection with them about half an hour after you were brought in."

"No, no, NOOOOOOOO," I start to mutter. "Not my mate's. There dead?" I cry.

Mom wraps her arms around me and says, "shhhhh, we just don't know." Then I black out.

Brett and Bryan's POV

Brett and Bryan go over and kiss their mate after Candy gets her much deserved lashings. "We will see you later. Heading to relieve some patrols for their pack meeting. Don't hold supper for us. We will be back late." Then they went to the play room and hugged Serena and Selena goodbye. Then grab their bag to place their clothes in. They go behind the trees and undressed. They place their clothes in their bags. They change  into their wolves Cane and Darius and grab their bag in their mouth. Then take off into the woods to meet up with whom they are relieving.

They get to the meet up place. "Hey guys. Anything going on?" Asked Darius (Bryan's wolf)

"I caught an odd scent on the border, but when we investigated we saw a bear and he was eating on a deer. Was surprised to see him out of hibernation. We left him alone. That is the only thing we have seen this afternoon on patrol. How did the meeting go?"

"When you get back you will report directly to the theater room. You are not to stop and talk to anyone. Oh, our mate was saying you guys were good the day of the spa. After today your group will be promoted up to be permanent body guards to try to keep alpha's mate and my mate safe and out of trouble. Your group will also be the body guards for our pups. See housing office and they will be assigning you and your families to the upgraded housing. Congratulations. After we complete this perimeter check we will see if we can talk the bear back into his cave. Now go report to the meetings"

"Yes sir." Then they run off toward the pack house.

Kane (Brett's wolf) linked to his brother, "let's finish this round of patrol and go check that bear. We might need to guide it away from the territory so no teenage pup gets hurt by it."

Darius replied, "we do have a few idiotic adults who would bother him also." Then they finish their rounds and head toward the area the bear is at. The patrol was right this bear does have an odd smell. But they did not tell us there were two male bears." He messaged another patrol, we are going to try to talk to some bears who are out of hibernation early and get them back to their cave."

"We will head your way as back up. Will stay downwind. See you in a few."

"I will try talking to them, but be careful of their claws." Darius said, "hello, do you understand me? We were wondering why you are out of hibernation. Is something wrong?"