CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX ✔️

DAY 2

Last night standing there watching him get whipped was difficult. The extra punishment for Beta Brad came after Garrick whipped him. His requested was the Beta be made to transform into a wolf  and just be staked outside for all to see and learn about consequences of actions. He said keep him like that for the duration of the find-yourself-a-mate-event.

Then one of the Alphas called for an Alpha veto vote to over turn the council's punishment on Andrea Butler. This way both sides could save face. They even as a group made a donation in her name to the orphanage fund that all contempt fines went into. They earned triple the amount.

Afterwards Garrett asked me to the bond fire. I told him yes, but said I wanted to go back to his place and change first since all those clothes my family bought me was there. I changed into red shorts and red/white stripes shirt. Grabbed a red jacket. Then put on my red and white tennis shoes.

I did go over and stand by Bambi as she threw her shredded dress into the fire

I did go over and stand by Bambi as she threw her shredded dress into the fire. Then A few ladies came over and took off with her since they had been in her shoes and was going to give her support like I was given yesterday.

A little bit later we went behind a couple trees and changed. We went for a run.  Then I came back and slept in my old room.

I woke up and followed the scent to Jarrett, "I do hope you wil forgive me for knocking you out. She leans forward and slips something in his mouth, she jumps and squeals when Garrett said, "sure hope you were not poisoning my brother."

"Of course not. I gave him something that will make him wake up faster. Is there something you need?"

"I was coming to ask you a question."

"What is it.?"

"If you don't find your name at the run tomorrow will you be Jarrett and my escort to the ball? I would also like to request you wear blue to the ball."

"If you do not find your mate I will be honored to attend with you. Now I am going to see if any one wants to go shopping for a dress."

"Oh, you won't need to go shopping I got a dress that was saved from the fire. It was my great grandma's"

"I am going shopping for a new dress."

He growls at me and says, "the dresses at the malls shows to much and I want you covered and with us."

Laura walks in, "what is going on here."

"Your son is going to be singing soprano if he does not stop trying to tell me I cannot choose my dress for the ball."

"Garrett stop acting like your father. I am taking your sisters shopping."then  she look at me, "You are welcome to join us, Meri."

"That sounds great. I would like to invite my mom and Emily."