Nathan Meets First Date pt.1

It's been a few months since Nathan came out to the rest of his immediate family. And aside from his dad never letting Nathan be alone with Lucas things going pretty good.

Except Nathan is about five percent sure that Riley still has a crush on Lucas which can be a bit awkward at times.

Mostly because their dad isn't sure which of them Lucas likes and Nathan is not going to be the one tell him.

"Did we have homework last night," Riley asks Nathan when she walks to her locker.

"Just the usual reading," he replies shutting his locker turning around.

Suddenly their dad comes charging at them screaming. He throws Nathan over his shoulder, picks Riley up in his arms and runs into the classroom closing the door behind him.

"Are you out of your mind," Riley asks once she and Nathan are placed on her desk. She moves to take her seat, but Nathan stays put.

"Riley, Nathan it's time for the talk."

"In front of the whole class," she says appalled.

Nathan turns to shush her, "Go on, Dad. Tell us what you know about gay sex."

"Yeah," Maya says. "let's see what you know."

"Okay. When two people-"

"Stop," Riley says interrupting.

"Excuse me," their dad says running to the back of the room to close the door in Lucas's face. "Not today, Chachi."

Lucas pushes the door open without a struggle, "Sir, you've known me all year long. You like me, admit it."

"Don't wanna."

"I'm one of the good kids. What are you so afraid of?"

"Okay," Cory says walking to the board and erasing Belgium off of it much to Farkle's chagrin. "It's the seventh graded fever, which leads to dating, which leads to popcorn, which leads to putting your hands together in the dark touching popcorn, which leads to holding hands, which leads to that," he points at Yogi and Darby butterfly kissing.

"Oh, I am not ready for this," he says picking up Yogi and separating the couple. "Riley, Nathan. I am begging you. Stay in Neverland, okay? No growing up."

Nathan rolls his eyes finally taking his seat and then raising his hand. Unfortunately, his dad calls on Farkle instead of him.

"The way I see it, I'm in an interesting position here."

"How do you figure Farkle?"

"Let's approach this as a scientific equation. You're scared of Lucas going out with Riley or Nathan right"

Cory scoffs, "Oh, does it show?"

"Yeah. He's good looking and athletic."

"He's thirty-six," Cory says pointing.

"Give your daughter to me. I'll give you four oxen and my best milking cow."

"And for my son?"

"Absolutely not," Nathan says standing. "Dad, I love and respect you, but you're not going to stop me from going on a date if I want to. Lucas is the first boy I've like since I came out of the closet. You talk about waiting, but I've been waiting for four years. I waited till I was ready to come out before I so much as considered taking a crush seriously. The second he asks me, I'm saying yes."

"He could ask Riley," Maya says turning in her seat.

"Are you still going on with that ridiculous notion," Nathan questions angrily. "It's not going to happen. Now unless someone else has something to say about the Matthew's children love life, can we get back to the lesson?"