Chapter 4

Loren Samiya Reese
20

Omniscient

Loren sighed in frustration as the client jerk's her hand away for what feels like the 100th time since she started. Sighing in frustration she said "Can you please keep your hand still" and the lady stopped moving.

She sighed placing down the ladies hand and grabbed the polish remover from the drawer of her desk to wipe away the mistake she made.

'Why you acting as if I'm not holding my fucking hands still' the lady thought rolling her eyes. She thinks Loren is being dramatic because she's holding her hands she just has to text her home girls.

I've done lots of 15 years old kids and they never act like this she thought as the lady moved her hand again."It's cold" The lady said shrugging when Loren looked up giving her a look. I'm finna pop this bitch

"Sorry" She apologized and wiped her finger with the cotton pad then threw it in the bin. She grabbed the ladies hand catching her by surprise cause she never expected Loren to grab her.

Bet you keep still now she thought then mentally rolled her eyes.

Zaria rolled her eyes at the Instagram notification that popped up on her phone.

She looked over at her best friend to tell her about her ex boyfriend Levi texting her again on another Instagram account

She looked over at her best friend to tell her about her ex boyfriend Levi texting her again on another Instagram account. She thought about how stupid he is making more and more accounts just for her to block them.

She frowned seeing her best friend looking frustrated and ready to kill. She could tell that she's trying her best not to snap at the lady.

She hates when customers come in and not respect the rules. We have a no phone policy because some ladies wanna text while you're doing their nails. It's frustrating because they wanna use the hand your applying nail polish to.

"Lo" she called out and she looked up with a confused look on her face not expecting Ria to say something to her. Ignoring Lo's client that also looked up she picked up her phone and showed her the text message.

"He's sooo persistent and dumb" Lo laughed throwing her head back. This is the fifth time this week her ex made an fake account telling her misses her.

"Right I'm tired of blocking him at this point I'm the one that's going to make an account" she said and the lady whose nails she was doing bursted out laughing.

"Girl I suggest you find an hacker or some shit and bet he won't text you again" The lady said and Loren agreed. She thought about it for a while and realized it's the best thing to do."I think that's exactly what imma do" Zaria chuckled blocking his new fake account.

Aniyah sniffed as she grabbed tissues from the box to wipe her face. Why am I even crying?? She thought to herself getting upset all over again.
All she did was ask her boyfriend why his ex wasn't blocked and why she keeps texting him. He got mad telling her how insecure she was.