Chapter 6

Loren Samiya Reese
20

One month later

(A/N time skip for da party😏 but first)

"I'm scared" I said chickening out for the fifth time since we got here. They all laughed and said "Girl you forced us to come".

I did but now I'm scared

"Okay okay I'll do it" I said they all sighed in happiness. We may have been sitting in the car for like 20 minutes but it's whatever.  I stared at the sign  Endless Ink and my heart sank to my ass. I'm really doing this

"Get yo black ass inside nuh uh" Aniyah said pushing me in the tattoo shop. We all laughed at her eagerness she must wanna see these Tatas. It's been a month since she got out her toxic relationship. Josh disappeared completely.

I'm praying he doesn't pop up out the  blue anytime soon

Zaria had her boyfriend Amir and his friends go over at Aniyah's appointment to shake him up a lil Jp to kill the mother fucker he made my baby cry.

Over the past month we've been helping Aniyah heal which has been going pretty well. She use to get up at night crying because she had nightmares of him choking her. She started journaling and sleeping with me because her nympho best friend is always fucking.

They pretty much lives with us now. With us having 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms we make it work. I love having them over. Also over the past few weeks I've had a small crush on Aniyah.

I don't think she likes girls so I won't tell her or act on it. Plus I don't wanna ruin our friendship because I like her.

Aniyah opened the door for me and I smiled thanking her. I'm not going to lie this place is fucking beautiful. It's well organized. It's my first time being here or so I don't really remember.

"Let's go this side" Ria said walking pass a light skin guy filled with tattoos with a septum piercing. We all greeted him then came to a wooden door.

She knocked and a fainted "come in" could be heard from inside.

🎶Fucked her then she told that she hate me, now she back again
And you still alive, you better be lucky, ain't no traffickin'
Hate they ass so much, we dig 'em up and tell 'em, "Die again"
I can hit the club all by myself long as the strap is in🎶

Back again by King Von was playing through the built ceiling speakers and smoke was all over the room. I smiled loving the smell of weed. Four guys sat on a couch they all had low red eyes.

Aniyah stiffened up did I mention I was holding her hand?? I looked over and made eye contact with this really fine ass boy. Who is this fine specimen??

He had both his eyes pierced with tattoos on his neck  down to his arms and small tattoos on his face.
Pull that dick out "lemme stop playing" I said aloud and everybody looked at me. Fuckkk

" You talk to yo self too" Amit said and I glared at him.
Stfu Amir deadass

"Introduce us to yo friends Ria" A guy with dreads smirked looking Nini. Ohh
"I know him he saw me that night" Ny whispered in my ear and I nodded as she pointed to the fine specimen sitting on the couch staring right back at us.

Damn so I like 2 people?? Cause I wanna eat Ny's pussy but at the same time I wanna sit on his face.
I'm fucking confused