Chapter 14

Sorry for any mistakes

Omniscient

Aniyah tried to get up but was dragged back down by Zion's firm grip on her body. He was still asleep she could tell because he was still snoring.

She smiled at the fact that he wasn't letting her leave even in his sleep. She peeped over to at her other baby and she was fast asleep with her mouth wide open.

She checked the digital clock that was on the beside table 6:34 the clock read and she groaned then remembered it was Saturday. She didn't remember much since she was sleeping but she knew Zion and Lo bonded more last night. She tried to get up again but she couldn't move due to his firm grip on you.

Groaning at his stubbornness Ny pushed his body roughly again then said "Zi..move I gotta pee". He didn't budge at all just mumbled a few words under his breath not wanting to move.

"Pa" she said sweetly kissing his lips. "Hmm" was all he said. That pissed her off real bad

"Zion..I'll piss on you move nigga" She semi yelled not trying to wake up Lo. She knows how she gets if you wake her up from her beauty sleep.

His eyes popped open then he unwrapped his arms from her body quickly and she made a run to the bathroom. After she did her business she walked back to the room seeing they changed their sleeping positions but left room for her in the middle

'They love me'  She thought smiling. She grabbed her phone unplugging it from the charger then checked her messages. Another fake account was texting her on Instagram again.

'I'm sorry baby' She knew who it was and her heart started racing like crazy. She blocked the number not trying to wake her partners up and placed the phone on the bedside table.

"He can't hurt you fuck him" She whispered to herself.
Lo who was still half asleep started patting the bed snapping Ny out her thoughts as she searched for her with her hands without even realizing it. Ever since she started sleeping with Ny it became something that she'd do without even realizing it.

She'd search the bed with her hands for Ny or she can't sleep if Ny isn't beside her.

"I'm right here baby" She said quietly still shaken up from the message. Ren then stopped moving her arms around. Ny looked around Zion's room debating if she should go back to sleep or find something productive to do to get her mind off the message.

"Come to bed Ny.. it's still early" Zion said and she sighed then laid back down. This time she was in the middle and they were both cuddling her.

She thought about everything that happened in her life the past few months. If you told her 2 months ago she'd be in a relationship with two people she'd laugh in your face. She probably would've still been with Josh getting her ass beat. She's happy asf that she finally left it was about fucking time.

She's still shocked and a bit nervous about how things will turn out if they get along well. Everything seems good but it's only been like a week. She don't want to get too attached then hurt in the end.

"I can hear you thinking baby...just go to sleep it'll be okay" Zion said and she chuckled then closed her eyes and slowly drifted off back to sleep.