Chapter 26

Excuse any mistakes

Omniscient

At Montego Bay

Jamaica

Day 2

"Shittt" Zion moaned throwing his head back as Loren deep throated his length while massaging his balls. "Just like that mama" he groaned looking down in her eyes.

"You look so pretty with my dick in yo mouth" he smirked grabbing her head  pushing it down on his dick making her gag from the sudden movement.

Tears started to fall from her eyes as he bobbled her head up and down on his length."You love sucking this dick huh?" He asked while thrusting in her mouth.

"Damn" he mumbled throwing his head back once again when she took all of his at once-well not all of him considering that's not possible.

"Do yo thing mami" he said letting her head go and she went to work. She sucked on the tip then started the double hand twist combo while looking him directly in the eyes.

"Oh fuck" he groaned feeling his stomach tightening up so he knew he was close. She then removed her mouth from his length sticking her tongue out at him.

He got the memo and quickly spat in her mouth, satisfied she spat it back on his dick sucking like she never ate a day in her life.

He felt his toes curling up and his eyes rolling to the back of his head. Loren is truly a demon and she don't play.

The fastest eater Ik-

"Joder, déjame levantarme mami" he groaned. When she heard the Spanish and him begging that just made her go even faster. The Spanish is so sexy.

(Fuck let me up mami)

(A/N I used google translate🚶🏾‍♀️)

"Fuckk" he groaned then released down her throat watching as she swallowed everything. He grabbed her head up and started tongue kissing her.

"Who taught you to suck dick Ren?" He asked grabbing her throat then pushing his fingers in her mouth watching her gag on them.

'Damn' he thought watching her suck on his fingers.
He hit the jackpot because he has 2 girlfriends and they both freaks. Niggas living the dreammmmm

"I watch a lot of twitter" she joked but he he knew she wasn't. Loren lives on twitter faithfully, she loves it. They think she has an addiction.

Who else be living in twitter??

"I just love yo nasty ass" he mumbled pecking her lips once more. "I swear Ny is always sleeping" Ren said looking at Ny sprawled out on the bed in nothing but a thong.

"Damn titites everywhere" Zi said happily earning a laugh from Lo. "I'm gonna go smoke you wanna join?" He asked and she nodded.

They started to talk and smoke while Ny slept tired from them having sex the night before. Ever since that got to Jamaica that's all they do.