Chapter 37

Excuse any mistakes

Omniscient

At the hospital

Zion's gaze glanced all around the waiting room, looking for something to keep him busy. The paintings on the wall were boring him he needed something else to look at.

The hospital was cold, it smelt odd and the intercom was going crazy. Nurses and doctors were going crazy running up and down the halls and wheeling stretchers.

It was too much for him

Everybody was trying their hardest to tune out the background noise and the cries of other people in the waiting room.

Loren was going to be okay.. but her seizures were getting worse every time. Which makes no sense why they would say she'll be okay.

But she's Loren she'll pull through

"You want anything from the cafeteria mamas?" Zi asked Aniyah but she was fast asleep.

Aniyah was lying on Zion who was trying his hardest not to bounce his knee. His anxiety was through the roof and the doctors weren't making it any better.

Aniyah was fast asleep with tear stained cheeks that caused him to worry even more. She wasn't supposed to undergo any type of stress but she can't control it.

She said she doesn't wanna move because her being at home would make it even worse for her.

"I told her to stay with me..I told her man" Her mom ranted rubbing her hand in Aniyah's hair. Aniyah stirred a bit but didn't get up. Her mom was annoying Zi. He was trying not to snap at her.

She's acting like it's their fault when this is natural. You can't just stop seizures they come naturally.

"It wouldn't have made a difference babe" Loren dad sighed rubbing her head. He was standing the entire time because he save the ladies the seats.

Zion was sitting with Aniyah  to keep Aniyah calm. He didn't wanna leaver her alone.

He really didn't want to leave her alone because of Loren's mom. She doesn't want her to say anything to her that would offend her.

Nini wasn't here and Zion realized that made Aniyah even more nervous. The thing is Nini and Jay are not there because they were doing something for him.

He noticed that the girls weren't talking but he's not worried about that he wants to ensure his baby is okay.

They'll get to the hospital soon. Hopefully

Ria was on her phone crying silently while her boyfriend was staring at the floor. This was all Deja vu for her again.

"Jasmine?" Loren's mom said and everybody looked up. "Hi" she said shyly but there was something catching everyone off guard.

"When was this?" She asked looking at Jasmine's stomach. She was hiding from her for the past 2 months. It was small but it was visible.

"I-I" she said and Lamar glared at his mom confusing her even more. "We just came to visit Loren just leave us alone"  he said and Aniyah got up.