Chapter 34

Excuse any mistakes

Loren Samiya Reese
20

2 weeks later

At Zi's place

"So you're telling me I'm fucking both of y'all?" Was the first question I asked when the people in front of me claimed their my partners. I honestly thought they were my best friends. I'm always with them and they never left my side.

Wow...who would've thought

I mean ion remember much but damn 2!?
Oh I gets down

"Really Loren that's all you got from our speech" Aniyah said and I shrugged. She's cool I like her but those pregnancy hormones and cravings got me crying. This girl cries like 50 times a day and she eats the most random shit.

I'm not stupid why they acting like I am, damn give a bitch a break.

"Soo who's the favorite?" I had to

"Me obviously" Zi said smirking and Ny rolled her eyes. "He thinks he's the favorite because..Yk" She said my eyes widened and I turned away blushing.

From the pics and videos in my phone I could tell why he thinks he's the favorite

They say they don't have favorites

"It depends cause sometimes ion fuck with y'all" Ny said bluntly. I realize if she wants to say something she's not holding back.

I bet she doesn't keep secrets...she seems like an open book to me.

"Damn" I mumbled trying my hardest not to laugh at his face. "I prefer you...your fun" I joked blowing a kiss at her and they laughed.

I like her

"What will help to get my memory back?" I asked
and I realized they kept glancing at each other something I realized that they do a lot.

"Umm..they said it'll come back naturally" Ny said to me and I scoffed. "It's been weeks and I still don't know anything" I frowned.

"You do know somethings" Zi said and I rolled my eyes. "Fine I don't remember shit from 3 years ago..an important part of my life" I frowned.

"I get that but..we're making new memories and we- I cut him off. "Soo the pics in my phone I should just ignore them..I wanna go back to my regular self" I said and Ny's eyes widened in confusion.

"What pics?"

"The pics of us..us as a relationship..you know" I said and they looked at each other again . "Can you stop doing that it's fucking annoying" I snapped rolling my eyes and they apologized.

"Sorry"

"But you're gonna keep doing it..just stop" I said they nodded looking away from each other.
"I signed y'all up for a yoga class..they say it'll her relaxed and it's good for the baby" Zi said and I sat up.

"Yoga? Come on Zi" Ny frowned and he nodded. "I really don't get why I have to do yoga..I hate it" She complained and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Baby you can't just sit around you gotta keep healthy..I get that you're supposed to relax and yoga is perfect for the job" He explained and I rubbed her stomach.

She looked at me and I removed my hand quickly.
Why would I touch her? I didn't even asked

She snapped me out my self torture when she grabbed my hand and placed it back on her stomach to rub it. "I was just shocked..it's okay" she smiled.