Chapter 19

Excuse any mistakes

Loren Samiya Reese
20

2 weeks later

I got out of my car after sitting in there for about 10 minutes of me just scrolling through Instagram. I'm waiting on Zion cause he's bringing Aniyah to work and he said he's like 5 minutes away.

I smiled seeing his car parked close to mine. So I grabbed my stuff then went over to him.

"Good morning my baby" I said then pecked Zi's lips. He smiled then deepened the kiss a little more smiling. Ouu he smiles sooo good
"Good morning mami ..how's your day going " he mumbled against my lips. I was about to say something but the car door closing caught my attention.

There she was standing looking like the entire world was one her shoulders. This girl has the audacity lying ass bitch..she cute thou

She doesn't have on any makeup or lashes and her natural hair was in a bun. She told me she planned on dying the sides of her hair red. It looks cute

I have how she takes care of her hair. My mind drifted off to the night she told us.

*Flashback to that night*

They both looked at her confused then said in unison " Aniyah what the fuck did you do".

"You gotta promise not to hate me Loren" She said only scaring me more. I looked at Zion and he was just as confused as me.

"And Zion you gotta promise not to be mad at me too" He nodded and that only scared me even more.
This girl has something serious going on..I hope it's not anything that would ruin our relationship.

"Well that depends Aniyah..I don't know what you did..we might just argue again shitt" I said frowning. A whole bunch of emotions flashed across her eyes. Sadness?? Guilt?? Regret?? Nigga what did you do??

"What she really meant is we promise baby..you just gotta tell me is what it is" Zion said and I side eyed him. Fuck you mean we?

"D-Did you cheat" I asked hesitantly and she shook her head no. I sighed in happiness her cheating would just crush a bitch fr
"I didn't cheat..I would never" She said with a disgusted look on her face. Good cause you not bulletproof hurst saying..hehe

"Then what is it" I asked getting frustrated I dropped my half eaten pizza back in the box not wanting to eat anymore.

"Let her speak Ren damn!" Zion yelled and I shut my mouth. I know he's probably frustrated just as I am and I'm not making the situation any better.

If it was any other time I would've smart mouth him but I've caused enough problems today so I'll give it a rest.

"I've been receiving messages over the past month from this strange number.. the person just recently sent me a picture with my head photoshopped on a plate.. the message that followed sent me a picture of the three of us at Walmart" She said and I literally froze.

"WHAT!" Zi and I shouted in unison once again.

"And we're just learning about this now!" He yelled and she stayed quiet with tears streaming down her cheeks. That's when I knew it was the end of our relationship.

*End of flashback*

Now she know I don't play like that..but keeping shit from me and Zi girllll. Someone has been threatening her life and she didn't think to tell us about it. I swear I love her but she's so fucking dumb.