Chapter 24

Excuse any mistakes

Loren Samiya Reese
20

"Zion Amari Cyrus! Where tf are my clothes boy..you keep touching my shit now we gon' be late!" A semi mad Aniyah said walking out the room behind Zion who was ignoring her. Why he look so fine??

He has been the entire morning because she's been shouting at him well us because she misplaced her shit and now she can't find the them. He's been ignoring me too and now I'm wondering if he's on his period or naa. Cause ain't no fucking way

"Ion know Ny" I heard him say sounding like he was really close to me making me look up from my phone. He was right in front  of me with an annoyed expression on his face. Guess they just walking around in circles

He was dressed in grey sweatpants with a jacket and his white air forces. Real life eye candy, I looked him up and down smirking ..mhmm

"Ask your girlfriend she's right there" He said pointing at me

"Ask your girlfriend she's right there" He said pointing at me. Yum. Why he say it like that though?
"Ion know Ny " I said when she looked at me. My baby's so pretty then my phone vibrated making me look down on it. I've been telling people to mind their businesses ever since I woke up this morning.

Scoffing I rolled my eyes at another comment "Naa not them sharing Murda🤣" Who tf is Murda?
I typed in a response but deleted quickly when I saw
Zi or Murda I've lived here my entire life and I've never heard of him being called Murda. What to do?

He literally told us his name was Zi or Zion. I figured it's his street name and because he's not on the streets no more he doesn't wanna be called by that name. I like it though

I watched as Aniyah raced around the room stressing about her not finding her bikinis. She's blaming Zion for her misplace them. That's Aniyah for you that girl is not gonna take the fault she gon' blame it on somebody.

"I don't know where you put your things Aniyah, stop blaming me tf" He said frustratedly pinching the bridge of his nose. I knew I should've been a nice girlfriend and pack her suitcase/bags for her but I didn't.

I was too busy trying to plan this trip and deal with Zion. He's been acting up lately abs I just wanna smack him. For example last night he was trying to give me a water bottle but I didn't see it and took it from another man.That got my baby upset and I honestly didn't mean it.

I'm all ready I been ready since morning. When I got up I ensured to get ready so I won't be in anybody's way. Plus I wanted to just sit on my phone because it's one of those days.

Amir and Ria are picking us up to take us to the airport. We still have an hour until boarding time and I'm not worried because it won't be me fucking up the trip with time. Aniyah baby I love you but girlll you slow asf. You gotta be doing this shit on purpose I swear bruh.