Chapter 36

Excuse any mistakes

Aniyah Maleah James
21
'Niyah'

"It's okay mamas nobody told you to go bounce on the magic stick and get pregnant " Loren cooed rubbing my back as I crouched over the toilet puking my guts out.

This has been the norm for me. At first I didn't have the regular symptoms that but recently they've been kicking in.

"Shut up bitch" I said rubbing my head. I sighed when I felt a migraine coming on. Ever since I got pregnant all I have are headaches. I'm currently 4 months pregnant and it's the worst. This second trimester is killing me.

How will I manage with the third trimester ? I just wanna get this shit over with.

I can't keep anything down and I'm having so many mood swings. Not to mento Loren hasn't got her memory back and Zi's working.

I'm always horny but I don't wanna fuck without Ren. So I use my rose and dildo and sometimes Zi...I swear bro if her memory don't come back anytime soon I'm gonna pistol whip the bitch.

I miss her so much...she's funny now but I miss her. She's still the same but damn I wish she was still mean to me.

I can't tell her certain thing's because her memory is bad asf. I haven't said anything to Zi but I did to her mom. He's been stressed and working hard so I don't want him to worry.

Loren can't remember shit..she has to write it down in her notes . That would explain why her memory is taking forever to come back. She did hit her head hard.

"I have a dentist appointment today" Loren reminded me as I brushed my teeth.

Here I am talking about how she can't remember but I have pregnancy brain. She's getting better I love that.

I miss Zi..I'm hungry

"What time?" I asked going to Zi's contact when I was finished. "At 3" I checked the time and it was 12:14 we had a lot of time. I called Zi but he didn't pick up. "Maybe he's busy" she said but I wasn't having it.

I called again and he didn't answer. What the fuck
His location said he's at work so why isn't he answering my calls?

Maybe he's busy Aniyah

"Ren go get ready we going out" I said when I saw that he was active, she groaned and went to her room mumbling m. My head started pounding so I called Nini to take us.

Ren won't drive I'm suffering so it's best to let someone take us. "Hey baby" Nini's cheerful voice came through the phone.

"Wassup mamas" I said walking to my room. We started to talk for a while and I learned that she thinks Jay is cheating. He's not her trying to take her on baecation. But Nini is so nosey he has to sneak around.

"Don't think that maybe he's just going through something" I tried to lighten her mood without telling her the real reason.

I grabbed a short romper from my closet with some slides. Waitt I think Ren has this too.
"Hold up" I said to Nini and she sucked her teeth before hanging up.

What the fuck?

I tried to call her back but it went straight to voicemail. Why would she? Yk what I'm pregnant I really can't do this. I'm at high risk for losing it I'm not taking the chance.

Jay needs to hurry up and take her out because she getting on my fucking nerves. She misses you
"Aniyah!" Ren shouted from her room when she saw my text.

"I want us to match" I shouted back taking a picture of the romper. She replied with a 'ok'. "Looks like I'm taking us" I sighed taking my clothes off.

I didn't have any panties on just Zi's T-shirt. "Is it this one?" Ren asked coming in the room. She was only in bra and panties.