Chapter 7

Omniscient

Zion bit his lip seeing Aniyah and Loren walk to the kitchen to go get more napkins . He knows something is going on between them and it turns him on. It's confuses him real bad but he knows it's nothing.

They barely interact with the others just in their own world and he admires it. They've all hung out a few times and he watches them not in a creepy way or nothing just admires their relationship with each other.

His phone vibrated and he sucked his teeth at the message then grabbed the already rolled blunt from behind his right ear. His ex Tamia keeps messaging him about how she misses him and how she didn't mean to cheat.

They we're together for three years he even planned to spend the rest of his life with her only to come one night seeing 3 guys running the train on her.

He sucked his teeth again after searching his pockets and not finding his lighter. He always keeps his lighter on him. "Yo Mir gimme a light" he said and Mir searched his pockets then whispered in his girlfriend's ear as she was sitting on his lap.

'I need to set his ass up with somebody but I think Ny and Lo got something going on' Amir thought then sighed in defeat not feeling his lighter in his pockets.

He hasn't said anything to Zaria about them but she seems oblivious as to what is going on around her.
She's a bit slow but he's gonna stick beside her.

"One is the drawer in the kitchen let Lo show you" Ria said then realized they'd been in the kitchen for a while now. Fuck y'all doing making the napkins

Zion got up pulling up his sweats then went to kitchen only to be greeted by Loren and Aniyah having a full make out session . 'So this is getting the napkins' he thought then lowly chuckled startling them and they bumped heads to how fast they moved.

Damn he thought laughing out loud. He finds it funny asf.

"Shit" Loren mumbled rubbing the now sore spot on her forehead. She looked up in shock seeing Zion just staring at them. So they stared back.
I never realized how tall he was Ny thought to herself checking him out without even realizing it.

"Damn so y'all just gon' stare at me" he chuckled then remembered what he came for.
"Y'all secret safe with me or whatever" he shrugged then said "aye where's y'all lighter". Aniyah nodded trying to hide the blush creeping up on her face.

Loren nodded then grabbed a lighter from the drawer in front of her and handed it to him.
"Preciate it" He said then lit the blunt taking a long pull from it.

It's been too long since he smoked. (It's only been 2 hours and he's not high anymore)

"So y'all like that girl on girl action huh" he smirked and Loren threw the candle cover at him and it hit him directly in his face.
"What the fuck" he mumbled rubbing his eyes.

"Omg Zi I hit your cheek not your eyes" she laughed watching as he dramatically rubbed his eyes as if that's where she hit him.

Aniyah then remembered their first encounter and he had glasses on. She has no idea where her glasses are at the moment. She knows she's gonna strain to see then her eyes are gonna hurt.