Chapter 25

Excuse any mistakes

Omniscient

At Montego Bay

Jamaica

Day 1

(A/N just a heads up lots of pictures☺️)

"Fuck me like you mad at baby, I need a freak yo drive me crazy" Aniyah sung to Mad at me by Sexy Redd. It's one of her favorite songs but she gotta be careful when listening to it, well any Sexy Redd song because neither of her partners have dreads.

Aniyah got out the bathroom after finishing her business with a knowing smile on her face. They've been planning a baecation for months now but the first got was obviously rubbish because they weren't on speaking terms.

Speaking of that situation Aniyah hasn't been receiving any messages/threats from random numbers again. She plans to deactivate her Instagram account after the trip. As much as she loves posting it's time for a break.

Thing's have cooled down but they haven't located anybody as yet and that's bothering her.

She was a very focused Ren looking down on her phone. Every since Ny's birthday Ren won't put the fucking phone down and it's annoying.
Zion is somewhere out to find his cousin who will be their tour guide.

He told them if they got bored they should go the pool or jacuzzi or go get some food he'll be back. He's very excited for them to see what he has planned out for the time being.

He asked if they would've preferred to go with the tour guide the hotel provided but they said no.
They knew if they went with the hotels tour guide they won't experience Jamaica the way they want to.

They wanna go to parties and different places that the Jamaican citizens do they want a more local experience than a touristy one. They think that would be more fun. Don't get them wrong they're gonna go to tourist attractions but with Jamaicans.

Some people may call them crazy because of how dangerous Jamaica can be. But crime is everywhere and Zi knows people. It's not like they're gonna go to places and shout out slurs.

Jamaicans are fucking crazy if you ask them that's a fucking death wish to do that

They found out that Zi is a bit familiar with certain places because of his dad. They just hope he don't do no dumb shit because they know what his dad does. They've only gotten here last night and they already have weed.

How did their boyfriend get it?? They don't know

Loren honestly thought he smuggled that shit in his ass cause ain't no way. But that idea was quickly shut down after seeing him dap up the workers of the hotel. She just assumed he got it from them because there was no other explanation.

Aniyah went back in the bathroom to strip off her clothes and grab the back she's been trying her best to hide close to her. She opened it and saw exactly what she was looking for. A knowing smile crept up on her face as she removed her clothing.

'It's go time baby' she thought to herself smiling.

Meanwhile........