Chapter 15

Sorry for any mistakes

Aniyah Maleah James
21
'Niyah'

"Move around shawty" I said pushing Loren out my way still upset from the fact that they teamed up and didn't let me cum.
Now a bitch gotta deal with purple pussy

It's fuck them tonight cause I ain't fucking with them tonight. I'll just finger myself in the shower. Problem solved

"You still mad at me baby" She mumbled putting on her earrings. I only ignored her grabbing my gold necklace from my jewelry box.

Not only did the bitch gave me purple pussy she had the nerve to sing the song I was using to dis them. That just pissed me off even more.

The audacity

"Want me to lay your edges" It asked standing there with a comb. I rolled my eyes at it for then continued to do what I was doing in the first place. Trying to put my necklace on but these nails are stopping me from shining.

I'm currently in some press ons that Ren made a few days ago when she was on her break. They're real cute so she had to buy everything. Ren didn't take the money but I made sure to place the money in here bag when she wasn't looking.

Just because you're my girlfriend doesn't mean I don't gotta pay you love. Business is business but I do want em free at times..

What was I talking about again??oh yeah it wants to do my edges. Hell naww I do want my edges  to be laid though. I didn't answer her. You gave me purple pussy bitch now you gonna deal with my attitude.

"You look good mama" Zi walked in then slapped my ass smirking. Don't fold don't fold
He rested his chin on my shoulder then started whispering in my ear. "I'm sorry mama..I didn't mean to make fat ma mad".

Don't fold..don't fold

"Want me to kiss it" Ren asked biting her lip while trailing her hand up to my inner thigh. "Just a lil kiss she'll feel better" Zi mumbled in my ear.

My panties were now soak and it's a good thing I chose to wear a dress and the romper a I picked out.
I won't give in I can fuck my self I don't need them.

"No..move let me get ready" I said pushing Zi away he only smirked and came back doing the same as before. "Just a lil taste baby..please" Ren moaned in my left ear.

Is she begging?? Fuck that's so sexyyy

She dropped to her knees then lifted my dress up Don't fo- "fuck mama" I moaned when she sent a long lick on my clit. She took my clit in her mouth sucked on it a bit then spat on it. She started swirling her tongue around, I almost lost my balance but Zi's firm grip on me didn't allow me to.

I grabbed her head grinding on it as I held on to Zion for support as Ren devoured my pussy. I mean this bitch is acting like she never been fed in years.

Fuck she's so nasty I love dat shit

Zion lift my dress up a little more then placed me on the counter, Ren's mouth never left my pussy. He then started flicking his tongue on my clit after pushing Ren's head down towards my entrance.