Chapter 30

Excuse any mistakes

Omniscient

At the warehouse

I think she's alive...I know she's alive went through everybody's head as they stared down at the note the abductor sent.

It read I got her with a picture of Ren tied to a chair with blood all around her. From the way she looked they all are wondering if she's alive or not.

If they left her like that she's probably dead by now. That was going through everyone's head. They didn't show Zi the picture though since they need him acting sane and he stormed out before anyone could.

A very angry Zion sat down rolling a blunt as they filled his ears with bullshit. Talking bout they had a lead they ain't got shit.

"Ayo Murda" Neo one of his workers called out to him. He looked up with a blank expression then licked the blunt..

"Speak" Was all he said and Neo felt himself becoming nervous. "Umm" He got out and he saw Zion reach for his waist making him back away quickly.

"Chill out nigga..I'm only getting a lighter" Zion laughed and Neo laughed awkwardly still not trusting it. Murda looks crazy and is acting crazy he won't take the chance.

He's just here to fill him in since he walked out the room- well stormed out the room cussing everybody. They literally voted him out to check on Zi.

They all understand why he's behaving like his head was not screwed on properly. It's not though
Aniyah was still in a coma and Loren missing.

"Maneee every one of y'all got me irritated..you got a light?" Zi asked and Neo nodded then nervously gave it to him.

Zi's cousin who took over the business walked in the room and frowned seeing his cousin was in his seat, in his office.

"Fuck you in my seat fa?" He scrunched his face up only to be ignored by both men. Zi lit the blunt then smiled before taking a pull.

"Zion!" He yelled kissing his teeth. Zion looked up now acknowledging him. "You don't love yo life?" He asked calmly and he stayed quiet glaring at him.

"Fuck out my face cuh" Zi said and pushed past him. Neo who was watching the whole interaction was trying his best not to laugh.

(A/N y'all must hate me😭....I forgot his name again so we gon' work with something else again sorry)

"Jaquan" Zi's father said when he saw him looking at Zi weird. "Where you been?" He asked and Quan shrugged. "What happened?" He asked genuinely confused. Zion and his dad are never there.

With Zi leaving saying he wants nothing to do with this life and his dad moving states because of his kidney failure he didn't expect to see them here at all.

'Must be serious' he thought then walked behind them.

Zi's dad eyed him weirdly then walked away he can't help but think he's a bad leader. His cousin's girlfriends got targeted and his dumbass is confused. Zi stared at the table they had 'clues' but it wasn't helpful at all. Just rubbish if you ask him.