Chapter 8

Aniyah Maleah James
21

"Yes.. then Zi and I kissed" I said slowly explaining the situation to Nini. She catches on fast but I don't want to confuse her the way I'm confused.

"So you two a thing cause I'm confused "  Nini frowned and I laughed. "I mean we're both single but we gon' get together real soon" I shrugged and she smirked.

It's true if a bitch or a nigga come near my baby I'm gonna shoot they asses. Not me talking...hehe
"What about Zi" She asked and I looked up confused.

"What about Zi" She only gave me a look that screams 'I ain't stupid bitch'.
"Ok I may like him a tiny bit but I like Ren too" I said truthfully. Ever since we all kissed I've been thinking about them both.

"I figured " she said placing flipping the French toast she was making.

It's confusing cause every time I look at Ren I wanna eat her pussy or bump clits together but when I think of the kiss with Zi I want him to bend me over and fuck me.

Something is definitely wrong

"What am I gonna do" I pouted and she looked over then said "Why not do both". I thought of it for a while then shook it out my head.

There's no way they're going to agree to that. Just because we all kissed when we were tipsy and high don't mean they're willing to do it all the time.

"No way..Ren's not going to agree to that" I said and same time she walked into the kitchen with a confused look on her face."Ren's not going to agree to what" she asked squinting her eyes at us. She's so cute

"You placed your other navel ring back in" I said ignoring what she said. I know she loses focus very quickly at times. She looked down and smiled then  said "Yes I'm wearing it to Zi's party tonight".

"I knew you bitches were bumping coochies behind close doors I just kept my mouth shut" Zaria said randomly as she walked in the kitchen.

"No you didn't" Nini laughed and she slapped her in the back of her head.

She had on her bonnet, a robe and a wig cap. Her lashes were missing along with her piercings.
Ren laughed then said "Well I damned you had time last night" in a country accent and Nini and I joined laughing . Her laugh is just contagious.

"Nuh uh you not changing the subject why was I the last to know" She said sitting on a chair.
"You weren't the last to know" Ren mumbled grabbing the ripe plantains from the counter.

"I'll fry them for you" Nini grabbed the plantains from her hands.
"I didn't know you wanted them I woulda done fry them longtime" I said and she shrugged.

"So whose hair I'm doing first" Nini asked and they all pointed at me. I'll admit that I'm tender headed but they're being dramatic.

"No I wanna go last..y'all are being dramatic" I said and they all rolled their eyes.
"You're one tender headed bitch don't lie" wow
"I can't wait to get fucked up tonight" Ren said and we all agreed.

We do need this and man I'm done healing it's time to start fucking. I tried to go celibate but I couldn't keep up with the plan.

"We going back to work on Monday y'all" Nini mumbled and i mental rolled my eyes. Because we've been home all week I enjoyed being home.

We started talking about random things waiting for Nini to finish cooking our breakfast. I'm just happy we're here and getting along.

Nini and I have been looking for a new apartment even though the girls said we can stay as long as we like. I live that there care for us so much but we have to move and get back on our feet despite everything that happened.