Chapter 9

Excuse any mistakes

Omniscient

"Babe I thought you said it wasn't going to be a lot of people" Ria said and Amir shrugged pulling her skirt down. He's honestly just ready to get nasty.  His baby looks too good. He knows he probably going to have to fight tonight cause all the girls look good and he don't play about them.

"Right..it's ass to pussy in this bitch" Aniyah mumbled interlocking her fingers with Loren who looked pissed. People were bumping into her and they don't even apologize this girl just stepped on her toes and walked away like nothing happened.

"What the fuck" Lo mumbled as she tried to get through the thick crowd. She's starting to think
that Zi and the boys are celebrities or some shit.

Cause why y'all think about inviting the entire city.
"Manee ion know about this" Nini said ready to go home.

"Y'all being dramatic loosen up geez"  Amir smirked slapping Ria's ass. She glared at him but he only smirked  at her.

Nini's now rethinking her decision to come. Even though she's been drinking she hadn't warmed up as yet. Aniyah grabbed her hand then started rubbing her thumb over her palm in a calming manner.

She smiled at the small gesture thinking about how sweet her best friend is. She will admit that when Aniyah and Loren we're getting close she was very jealous.

Not because she liked her that crush wore off a long time ago back when they were in high school. She was jealous because she thought Loren was going to replace her.

Not wanting to feel like a burden she didn't say anything but Aniyah catch on very quickly. She never leaves her out in anything. Nini is a very quiet person that acts like everybody's mother.

"Ladies this way" Mir said leading the girls through the crowd to the VIP section where everybody else was.

Zion's low red eyes searched through the crowd looking for 2 particular people. Aniyah and Loren
They've been on his mind since the kiss.

Upon searching for his girls in the club he made eye contact with Loren who was struggling to get by. He chuckled seeing the disgusted look in her face. They held eye contact for a bit and her eyes softened and she smiled a bit.

He knows once there's Loren there's Aniyah and he's right because Aniyah is right behind Loren sending daggers to a man beside them.

Move nigga

"Move nigga" Lo yelled pushing some guy that tried to grind on her as she walked into watch seems like the VIP section. She's mad asf these people are musty and it's hot.

"Ayee get this nigga outta here" Zion said getting up ready to fight the man. The bouncer that was standing at the entrance grabbed the man then brought him out.

"You good ma" He asked helping the girls up since they all decided to wear heels. Why? They don't know either so don't ask
"Yeah..thank you" she said grabbing his hand then Aniyah's.

"Wait all y'all matching" Damien said stating the obvious. The girls all decided to wear black and white.Damien just came back from his baecation he wouldn't miss his best friends birthday party.