Chapter 20

Excuse any mistakes

Omniscient

At Zi's place

"Where the fuck did I put my keys" Ren mumbled as she walked up the stairs searching through her bag for the key. She remembers putting the key in her bag this morning but she probably misplaced it.

She got the off work not too long ago but went home to grab some stuff to spend the night. She sighed in frustration realizing she misplaced the key.
"Could've sworn I put the key in the bag..must've grew legs and walked out out dis bitch" She mumbled then smacked her lips.

She knocked on the door twice and she heard a small "I'm coming". The door swung opened revealing Aniyah who was dressed in sweats. But these sweats looked like she was going somewhere.

'Now where tf you going' Loren thought to herself scanning her body in the process.She looked good with her natural hair still in the bun from this morning. Fine ass lil girl

Ren just pushed her bumping her in the process.  Aniyah sighed then went back to the kitchen. Doing too much if I wasn't in the wrong I woulda popped this bitch Aniyah thought rolling her eyes.

She was dishing out the food that she made for her lunch tomorrow. Some Alfredo shrimp pasta with some fried chicken breast as the side.

She wasn't going anywhere, it was the plan she came up with.  They'll probably talk to her if she pretended like she was leaving. Desperate she knows that. But she's been trying to talk to her all week.

Loren acts as if Aniyah can't make a simple mistake, if it was Loren she wouldn't have been doing all this she finds it unnecessary she'd just talk to her. She would've thought she was scared to say something but then again she put all their lives in danger.

The person kept sending death threats but what made her even more scared she had to show them everything was when the person sent that photo of her head photoshopped on a plate. Shit was scary asf and looked real

So now she may seem desperate with what she's doing but it's better than staying around them and they ignore here constantly and act as if she's a stranger . It hurts seeing that she fucked their relationship by just keeping something to herself

She hates herself for the fact that she had so many chances to tell them but chose not to. That was the problem. Ren was mad she didn't tell her and had so many chances to. She even asked if anything out of the ordinary was going on and Ny lied knowing damn well she had the messages to show them.

"Where do you think you're going" Zi asked strolling in the kitchen with his towel around his waist.
She only only ignored him and continued to dish her lunch out.

Sometimes Zion annoys her he's always picking sides and not wanting to hear what she has to say. After multiple times of him saying he doesn't have favorites he lied he prefers Loren.

'Probably because she doesn't keep anything from him'' A small voice in her head said to her. She only ignored it and had her mind dead set on Zion having favorites.

'He doesn't stop talking crazy' the voice said again and thought about how all this is going to go away. If they do get back together how will it be any different? Isn't going to be the same with the girl she loves not being able to keep her hands to herself.

She loves Loren..she really do her and Zi are the best thing that ever happened to her in a long time. But now she's thinking she should've just been celibate and get therapy instead jumping into another relationship.