Chapter 5

Aniyah Maleah James
21

One week later

As I sat on the toilet I silently cried praying to God that the results are what I'm looking for.'Beep beep beep' the timer went off signaling 5 minutes is up and I got up feeling uneasy.

Maneee I'm bout to shit myself at this point

"Fuck yes" I jumped up punching the air seeing that the pregnancy test is negative.
I'm done

"Thank you Jesus ain't no body trapping me" I said then did my happy dance.

"Bae you good what the test say" Josh came in and I rolled my eyes then turned on the water and flush the toilet to make it look like I was busy.

I stared at the door for a few seconds debating whether or not I should open it. If he's pissed and tries to hit you again..run

"Baby why is the door locked" Was all I heard then banging. Is this wigga deadass right now

If he hits you..run

I opened the door when the banging stopped only to be met with his fist. Run
"Oww" i winched holding my now sore cheek as he stared at me and all I saw in his eyes were black.

His eyes are fucking pitch black

"Fuck look what you made me do baby I didn't mean to hit you" he said nonchalantly then grabbed the pregnancy test from my grasp.

"It's fucking negative what is wrong with you can't you get pregnant" he said angrily and the next thing I know is I'm getting punched in my stomach.

Run

He just keeps sending blows to my stomach he never tries to it me in my face cause he knows that will be bad for him. I'm done
Your probably saying how I'm dumb and should leave my mind isn't here but my heart is. All I want is someone to love me.

My mom and dad died 2 years ago in a very bad car accident. They ended up dying on spot and I got the news 2 days later. Due to me being out of country and the police were too lazy to even find my contact to inform me about my parents.

I'm done fuck this

I grabbed his hair and my fingers kept slipping because of how greasy his hair is. But I managed to grab a whole lot and pull real hard then lift his head then send 2 punches to his ugly face.

Ugly ass bitch
"You dumb bitch look what you did" he got up holding his face and I sent a hard power kick to his dick hoping to crush it.When he fell to the floor I repeatedly kicked him in the face.

"Owww fuckk bitch" I got up and grabbed my runaway backpack from my room and ran out to get to Nini's apartment. Nini's apartment room is 3 minutes away from where I'm at.

I ran out the room ignoring all the pain I'm feeling. My entire body is in pain right now.
I'm done

"Hey watch out shawt"  I heard then bumped into somebody's chest.
"Omg I'm so sorry" I said apologizing. I looked up to get a good look at him. He had a small tattoo on his face and his pink plump lips just looked so kissable.

He's very handsome he even had on glasses with a worried expression on his face as he held me. Did I mention he's holding on to my waist??I just stared in his eyes and he stared back into mine curiously.

"Naa your good damn girl you running away or something" he joked letting go of me. That's exactly what I'm doing

"Wait what happened to your face" he asked and my eyes widened. I just got the Mario coins knocked out my head that's what happened
I just walked away quickly not wanting Josh to come out and see me and not tell a whole stranger a fine one too my business.