Chapter 29

Excuse any mistakes

Unknown Pov

I walked the room and smiled when I saw she was still in the same spot. I wiped the grease off my hands into my pants then spat on the ground,

I just had some Popeyes chicken and we do t have water here at the warehouse. I felt the need to piss but I'll hold it till I go back outside or I should just piss on the bitch.

Yea i rather do that

I stared at the girl tied to a chair with her head hung low as blood dripped on her thick thighs. I bit my lip feeling my length harden as I stared at her.

Even with blood all over her she looked sexy. I watched her do a lot of stuff like have sex with Ny and Zi in the living room with the secret cameras I put up.

She turns me on so bad I must have my way with her one way or the other but not now

"Bro you contacted anyone?" Josh came in and I rolled my eyes. This white boy is annoying asf.
"Nigga I ain't contacting nobody the fuck she mines now" I said and he laughed awkwardly then looked away.

This wigga knew what he signed up for so I don't know why he's acting all innocent. Tryna kidnap your ex but I killed her instead.

"How about Aniyah?" He asked and I smirked this Nigga dumb asl. "You mean your dead ex?" I said and watched as his face turned into confusion then pure hurt.

"That was not the plan you asshole!" He yelled and a few veins popped up in his forehead making me chuckle.

(A/N picture Mariah Lynn's forehead)

"Nigga you beat on her you feel like she was gonna go back to you ?" I said and he glared at me. Josh wasn't the one sending most of the threats it was me and my girl.

"That was not apart of the plan we were to kidnap her and I met her know she's mine!" He yelled and I laughed because I couldn't take him seriously. He's dumb and ugly asf.

"I just feel like you guys went behind my back with all this" he said throwing his hands up. I just ignored him because if I paid attention to him I'll kill him.

He's made to look kind the master mind of the plan but he's weak. That wigga only has strength for women. He even beat his sister after hearing she got a boyfriend. He beat his girlfriend back in college so they kicked him out that's why he went back to Aniyah.

The bitch was dumb for getting back together with him if you ask me. I can't stand dumb bitches like that. I know he didn't started beating her until he came back but still.

I know Loren wouldn't and that's why I want her..she's fierce and didn't take shit from anyone that the type of bitch I want to help me run the business.

But no Zi got her first..I've been stalking Loren for months then he got with her. She never knew I was stalking her though I always ensured to follow far away.

I had many times to shoot my shot but I didn't I wanted to wait because I was sure she wasn't gonna get with nobody else and that she'll want me.

Look at her now..she should've noticed me staring her and fall in love with me. Dumb sexy bitch

"Get the bitch to a hospital" My girl walked in then spat on her. I smirked then grabbed her ass stuff like that turn me on. "I wanted them to see her like this before" I said then placed a wet kiss on her lips but all I'm thinking about it's Loren's lips.

"Can we do it in front of her?" She said batting the spiders on her eyes at me. I looked over at Ren and nodded with her being in the room it would seem like we're the ones doing it. "Set the camera up" I said then started taking my clothes off.