Chapter 23

Excuse any mistakes

Omniscient

Aniyah's Birthday

At Zi's place

"I hate when mother fuckers press notify anyways whenever my phone is on DND...just leave me alone baby I don't wanna talk to you" The guy on Zion's tik tok feed said making him laugh. He absolutely loves tik tok, ever since Loren downloaded it for him.

He checked the time then his eyes widened realizing he might be late to help with the decorations.  It wasn't anything big but they wanted to ensure that the club was ready, the bottle girls/ bartenders were on schedule and shit.

They also wanted to ensure Josh and his minions won't show up. They haven't told the girls as yet but they think they found Josh. They're not too sure its him but they think it is so they gotta keep their guard up.

Last thing they want is him trying to do no funny shit with Ny or any kind d the forks because he really is a weirdo. He's wondering how a sweet girl like Ny ended up with a creep like Josh. Still makes no sense to him

When he dug into their history and did his research he found out that they've been together for a while. What shocked him the most though was finding out Josh was a super senior. That nigga done repeated school 2 times making him 2 years older than Ny. I

Zion grabbed his keys from the counter then answered Loren's text. She was asking if the trip was still on because what he's doing is confusing her.
He chuckled at her worrying that the trip is gonna be canceled. 'It's not though' he thought.

After confirming that the trip is still on he started to text the group chat. This group chat was just him and the guys. The club they're going to celebrate Aniyah's birthday is Amir's new club he's been working on for a while. Amir finally got out the stre

They think it would be the best time to let people know about it more. The club has been successful and all but they all feel like the party would just add more spice to it. This club was actually where Zion's birthday party was going to be held but the club wasn't close to opening so they just did it at a friends club.

Plus he can't forget about that night. The night of his birthday when they first had sex. That's when he knew he had to cuff them after they bitched him out and shit.'They really got a nigga on lock' he thought to himself smiling while walking to his car.

He thought back to all the things they've been through as a poly couple and he's happy how things turned out. He pulled up to the venue blasting music in his car. He spotted both of his friends cars in the parking lot but they were no where in sight.

'They're probably inside' he thought to himself then got out.  But to his surprise the guys were behind Amir's car playing uno. Really y'all?? Come on cuh

"Nigga I ain't doing that shit with yo cheating ass" Amir sucked his teeth then got up mad. Nobody likes to play with Amir because 1. He's a sore loser and 2. He'll swear up and down that you're a cheater. Crazzyyy

"I thought we decided not to play with his cry baby ass" I said and Jay laughed. Amir only gave us a disgust look then waited towards the entrance.