Chapter 27

Excuse any mistakes

Omniscient

At Montego Bay

Jamaica

Same Night

Flashback

*"Can I get a taste daddy?" She asked whispering in his ear. He bit his lip nodding. They all got up ready to leave. It's good thing they're the only ones in the section or else someone would go home traumatized.

"And Ny" Ren said with her eyes roaming her body.
"I wanna fuck" Ren said and they all smirked.

They finna be up all night for sure.*

"Ouu shitt" Ren whimpered with her back arching off the bed as Zi and Ny tag teamed her. Ever since they got to the room they've been taking turns eating her out and it's driving her crazy.

Zi did something catching her completely off guard. While Ny was sucking on her clit he went down to her second hole sending a lick up and down.

(A/N 🚶🏾‍♀️)

"Fuck that's it's don't stop" she said using her hand to guide Ny's face swiping against her clit. When Ny looked up Ren's juices were all over her cheeks but she didn't care.

Zi spat on her second hole then started feasting like a mf. She knows he'll be mad asf when he wakes up because he hates that and gag anytime they mention it. Now look at him

When they we're entering the room they all took honey packets to make the night more fun.
"Papiii" She moaned feeling her orgasm close.
Zi got up and started rubbing her clit with his fingers side to side while Ny fingered her.

"Ouu..I'm finna cum" She moaned then started squirting all over the bed. Zi's face got wet and that only turned him on more.Zi walked to the bathroom saying he'll be that so the girls started kissing ready to fuck without him.

"Lay down" Ren said pushing her on the bed gently.
"Don't take 'em off" She said referring to Ny's panties that were soaked the wet spot on her lace panties very visible.

Ny was confused but did as told. She left the panties on and watched as Ren placed tiny kisses on her clothed clit.

"Play with it for me baby" She said looking up at Ny who was already staring down at her. Ny couldn't hold her stare so she looked away shyly then did as told.

Ren moaned feeling a harsh slap on her ass. She looked back and Zi was staring at her lustfully stroking his length. When Ren saw it her mouth watered instantly so she called him over to go to work.

When he came over he looked at Ny who was just rubbing her clot through the fabric with pure pleasure written all over her face. He pinched her clit then slapped it causing her entire body to jerk.

"Fuckkk" she moaned watching herself her even more wet.Zi grabbed Ren's hair roughly pulling her up so she could be faced with his length.

"Remember this evening when you told me to fuck off..then I asked you for a straw and you said I should eat your ass?" He asked in an unusual tone with his eyes filled with pure lust. When she didn't answer he rubbed the tip of his dick on her lips then slapped her harshly with it.