Chapter 35

Excuse any mistakes

Zion Amari Cyrus
23
'Zi' or Murda'

At home

3 weeks later

"You were like a brother to me man" I said as I stared at Neo I still can't believe he was the one behind all this.

I'm not putting anything past Jaquan either cause he a bitch

"Nigga fuck you-you act like you better than everybody!" He shouted spit flying across the room.

Eww

"Bruh you knew Loren through me fuck is you talking bout?" I asked and he shook his head.

"That don't mean a thing"  this nigga is delusional asf

"You'd think after all those ears you would've treated me better Zion but no you always picked Amir and Jay over me" Damien said popping out the blue.

"Damien what the-

"Zi..Zi..Zion!" I heard Loren trying to wake me up. Damn a nigga can't even sleep no more
What the fuck was that dream anyways?

You fell in love with 2 beautiful but annoying ladies what did you expect ?

Them not bothering me 24/7, I love them but damn give a man some space.

"Why y'all so tired..Aniyah I get because she's pregnant but you acting like you the pregnant one" she said and I peeped at her from underneath my arm.

"I'm just tired mami" I whispered closing my eyes but she wasn't having it. I was up all night tryna figure out what imma do with my life from now.

Then I get that random ass dream. I mean Damien has been distancing himself from the group but u didn't really pay attention to.

I don't think it's anything but my mind is racing and now ion even know what to think. I mean I also thought Neo was like a brother to me.

I can't just leave the trap house it doesn't work like that. I got a baby on the way I can't do that shit no more.

I'm in a real sticky situation right now along with the guys...we all knew what we signed up for that's the problem now

"Go away Loren" I said and that seemed to get her angry. Typical Loren always tryna get her way.

I mean I do spoil her

"Nigga get the fuck up I'm tryna eat!" She said pushing me now fully awake. Damn
Wait a minute.....

I looked at her and she only smiled sweetly with her pretty self. "What" she said innocently and I inwardly sighed. She gotta be playing with me atp

I thought she got her memory back because she's not usually this mean. I miss the old Loren but this one isn't that bad.

Stop lying to yourself bud

"Where's Ny?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "Fuck Ny I'm talking to you" I think she got her memory back

What is she got her memory back but is acting like she didn't? I don't think she would've done some shit like that though.

"She ate my food talking bout the baby wanted it.. I
hope that baby know I'm starving it for the next few weeks" She said and I laughed.

Aniyah is always eating somebody's food then say the baby wanted it. The baby this and the baby that is her excuse nowadays.