Chapter 12

Omniscient

Present Day (The talk)

🎶Girl, you do damage to me
You know I love it, yeah I love you
Ain't nothing better for me now
Girl, you do damage to me
You know, I love it, yeah I love you
Ain't nothing better for me now
Than your poison baby🎶

Poison by Brent Faiyaz played in the background of the speakers in Loren's room as the three sat in silence just listening to the music.

"Soo..what you wanna talk about" Loren finally spoke up as they all sat in silence it was getting awkward. At first they were all vibing but now it's getting awkward.

Zion was sitting on one of the black chairs she bought off Amazon 2 weeks ago. It was one of her best purchases yet next to the nail accessories.

She needs to order some more room accessories too she's been on Pinterest a lot lately and they've been giving her a whole lot of inspiration.

Ny was sitting on the bed beside Ren quiet asf not knowing what to say or where to start . Why is it so awkward??

"Well this is awkward" Aniyah finally spoke up then the three bursted out laughing.After their laughter died down Zion was the first to speak."Shii..ion where to start".

Aniyah started to drift off in her thoughts as she thought about this situation. Will Ren hate her??
Will Ren tell her to chose and put her out?? Will Ren call me a hoe?? All the negative things ran through her mind about what Ren might do.

She's worried because of how unpredictable she is.

"Well we can start by saying that we all fucked that night and we all seemed to like it" Ren said bluntly.
She grabbed a coke from her dresser that she was drinking before Zi came over.

"You're right" Aniyah said grabbing the already rolled blunt from the ashtray.

A knock came at the door "It's open!" Ren yelled. Ria peeked in then sighed in relief. "Thought I was gonna see something disturbing" She said and they laughed.

"Naa wassup" Ren chuckled as Ria walked in. "I know this is bad timing and all but girl come here" She said and Ren laughed then walked out with her.

"I'm sooo fucking sorry..bad timing I know ..but this is urgent which one should I wear"she said pointing at the purple and red lingeries that laid on her bed.

"Wear the red one it matches your personality" She said and Ria looked at her with a creepy smile.. "Are you saying I'm sexy and dominant" She did her lil dance then twerked. Ren laughed at her best friends antics then walked out."Goodbye Ria".

Her and Amir got freaky shit going on tonight. The girls already helped her with everything, just not what she's wearing. She got a blonde wig too and Ren thinks the blonde would look great with the red.

It does

"Thanks pookie" She yelled after Ren shutting her room door behind her excited asf knowing she's getting dicked down real bad tonight. Loren went back to her room and it was silent. Wow

"Wait y'all haven't been talking this entire time" Ren asked shocked. They both shrugged, the both of them were just in their head thinking about what's going to happen without anybody getting hurt.

Cause that's the last thing Zion wanted to do, he doesn't want to be the one to hurt them seeing as they all got a bad experience with past relationships.