Chapter 18

Omniscient

Zion rushed up the stairs with a thousand things running through his head. His heart was pounding and his hands were sweaty. He wasn't even sure if he locked his car. He even ran a few red lights.
A bit dramatic but the two were out of control

He knocked on the door hard and it opened immediately. Ria was there with a blank expression on her face. He could hear Nini and Ny talking well more like yelling.

Their shadows could be seen on the wall and they both look like they're in a heated argument. He didn't like how Nini was acting, by the looks of it she was all up in Ny's face. He started making his way over but was stopped by Ria who looked worried.

"Don't she's just explaining stuff to her.. she's mean no harm Zi" She assured him then sat back down. She was fucking up a pizza she ordered after trying to break up the fight. With all that hard work she definitely needed something to eat

They stopped fighting when their teeth gems got knocked out that caused their mouth to start bleeding. Then Nini pulled them apart and started lecturing Ny. Ria was supposed to do the same with Ren but she didn't knowing they'll probably fight next.

He nodded then looked around he frowned realizing she was no where in sight. But he knew she was close since he heard Took Her To The O by King Von blasting loudly from the speakers in her room. "I hope she not in there breaking shit" he mumbled.

🎶Just got some top, from this stripper bitch
She from Kankakee
Just bought a Glock, with a ruler clip
Boy, don't play with me
This bitch a ho, met her at store
You know how it goes
She wanna smoke, so I bought some dope
And took her to the O🎶

🎶Just got some top, from this stripper bitch
She from Kankakee
Just bought a Glock, with a ruler clip
Boy, don't play with me
This bitch a ho, met her at the store
You know how it goes🎶

He couldn't lie, her taste in music is amazing. He was impressed when he saw her playlist they both had a similar taste in music. He loves that
Clothes, wigs and shoes were scattered all over the floor. He was disappointed tbh. Them fist fighting was unnecessary.

They could've avoided this whole situation if f they had tried to talk it out. They both have bad communication skills and he's now realizing he needs to help them realize it.

He debated on who to talk to first and decided to talk to Ren because she was just vibing to her music and Nini was talking, well arguing with Ny . He knocked on the door but she couldn't her due to the music blasting loudly.

🎶She wanna smoke, so I bought some dope
And took her to the O
We in the car, she don't live that far
Say she left her purse, and I ain't trippin'
You know Von a player, we can go there first
I bust the U, pulled up to her spot🎶

As Zion disappeared from her view Ria sighed and grabbed out her phone to call her boyfriend. What she needs right now is a foot massage and some kisses plus some weed ofc

Ria looked around the room then rolled her eyes the fucking ghetto she thought. She heard them arguing since day over petty shit. But she never thought it would lead to them actually fist fighting. The bitches can fight that's for sure and strong asf too.

Shii..she tried to break up the fight but got hit that shit hurt real bad so she just called Zion. He got here in like 10 minutes and he lives like 30 minutes away.