Chapter 31

Excuse any mistakes

Omniscient

At the hospital

"Calm down please" Zi said as Ny started hyperventilating after he told her Zion didn't find Ren. After they pulled up to the location they thought she was the place was empty.

It's obvious that someone tipped them off because nobody knew that they were going there. Has to be someone in the inner circle because they were the only ones who knew about the location.

Aniyah rubbed her 2 months old belly then she placed her head on Zi's chest. She doesn't know how this pregnancy is going to go because she's worrying about Ren, she might have a miscarriage if she continues to worry.

She's still in shock/denial that she's pregnant. How did she not know? How is the baby still surviving? Damn how many plan Bs did the baby eat?
They went to do an ultrasound and she was indeed pregnant.

She's just sad Loren wasn't there..they had to force her to go-well they brought her cause she can't hardly move but she didn't wanna go. She wanted to wait until Loren got back because she's confident she's coming back.

Zi tried to lie that Ren was in the hospital too but she can't see her because she's in a medical induced coma but Ny wasn't stupid. She remembers everything, she remembers seeing someone drag Lo's body away.

She didn't see the face but if she were to see the person at all she'd know who was it. She positive.
They all thought it would be her ex but no it's not him it's someone else.

The good news is they're getting closer and closer to finding out where Ren is because the abductor isn't smart. Matter of fact he's dumb asl.

"I can't live without her Zi" She sobbed in his chest and he tried to calm her down by rubbing her back and whispering she'll be okay in her ear.

He wants to cry but he's trying his hardest not to since he has to be strong for Aniyah and the baby. He's hoping and praying she doesn't have a miscarriage.

"What if she's pregnant like you said" She sobbed she he couldn't hold it in. He placed his head on her shoulder and started crying.

She was shocked but she held him, happy that he was getting all his emotions out rather than holding them in like he's been doing.

"It's been 4 days baby..I'm an idiot" he started to sob so she laid him down in her hospital bed careful not to hurt herself or anything they put in her body.

The bed was tiny but they didn't even care they just wanted to be in each other's arms. Couple minutes later she heard him snoring. She learnt that the past 3 now 4 days he hasn't been sleeping just going crazy .

Ren's brother walked in and Ny wanted to hold her hand out Zi was hugging her tightly. She pointed to her cheek and Lamar went over and placed a small kiss on her cheek.

"I brought my girlfriend to keep you company is that okay?" He asked and Ny nodded. He smiled then went back outside it only took a few seconds before he came back in.

"Hi I'm jasmine" she smiled shyly trying to hide behind Lamar."You told me you wanted to keep her company stop acting shy" he said gently pushing her to Ny.