Chapter 22

Excuse any mistakes

Omniscient

Aniyah's Birthday

At Zi's place

(A/N Be prepared☺️)

"I promise I won't take long" Zi mumbled tugging on Lo's shorts. She only ignored him and continued to grab the pots from the cabinet. He stared at her smirking then did it again.

"Zi stopp I'm tryna make some breakfast" Loren moaned as Zi tried to put his hands down her  shorts once again . "Just the tip mamas" He whispered in her ear  rubbing her clit through the fabric of her shorts. She bit her bottom lip trying her best not to give in.

"Mhmm..fuck No Zi why you always horny" She mumbled moving his hand away. "How about I eat it instead" He asked slapping her ass she didn't answer just looked at him with lust in her eyes. She's horny but she gotta cook for her other baby.

Ever since they woke up and used the pillows to make Ny think they were still cuddling her Zi has been horny. He just wants to fuck or eat her out.
Loren knows if they do anything they'll probably wake up Ny and they're trying to surprise her with breakfast in bed.

Good thing Ny is a deep sleeper she will literally sleep through anything

"Get yo lil freak ass on boy I'm tryna cook" She gently pushed him away. He just chuckled then went back to mixing the ingredients to make the pancakes. They wanted to do waffles but the waffle machine stopped working. It just stared smoking out the blue.

She bent over to grab the measuring cups from the drawers poking her ass out on purpose and Zi noticed. Him still being horny he went behind her pushing his clothed hard dick in her ass. He playfully started to mimic them having sex just moving hips forward and back.

She leaned up then kissed him the kiss turned sloppy real quick. What he didn't expect her to do was to grab him by the waistband of his shorts then bring him to the living room. He smirked already knowing what's about to happen.

She sat on the soft couch then put him to his knees he got the memo then started taking off her shorts.
To his surprise she had no panties on and her pussy was glistening because of wet she was. "Pretty ass pussy" He said looking her dead in the eyes smiling she looked away shyly then pushed his head down.

Loren was ready for him to go work she wants it real bad and he being stingy with the dick. Real stingy

"No panties mami..I love yo nasty ass " He said then started kissing up her thighs. She softy moaned seeing he left a couple hickeys on her inner thigh. He lightly pinch her clit then slap it causing her entire body to jerk. He took her boobs out her top then started groping them.

He then gently took her clit in his mouth sucking on it. "Oh yess" she moaned softly since it's been a while she had sex. He spat on her clit then started to devour it and she was left being a moaning mess.

He stuck his tongue in her pussy then started going in and out at a face pace. "Fuck Zi yess just like that baby" He encouraged causing him to go faster.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum" she moaned when he started rubbing her clit. She grind her hips on his face grabbing his head overwhelmed with pleasure she just came on his tongue. That didn't cause him to stop at all because cause he just kept thrusting his tongue in and out at the same pace.