Chapter 25

Hope

I feel so refreshed when I wake up. I haven't slept like that since Noah and I met. I can smell breakfast cooking. I jump out of bed and go to my bathroom to shower and get ready. I'm so excited for today. It's our first actual date. He said we will be walking a lot. So, I barely squeeze my rounder hips into some jeans and a cute flowy top, since I am literally busting out of all my t shirts. I really need a new bra. This is getting ridiculous. But I shouldn't complain.  Oh, to be a werewolf.

Noah's wing of the house is on the other side from his families. He took this space when he became Alpha. He said it is for the privacy of the Alpha and Luna. But he didn't like being all the way over on the other side of the house until now. He said that now he understands the benefits. Even though we haven't made use of any of those "benefits".

Noah rushes up the stairs as I start to head down them. "Hope! Your up. I made you breakfast." He tells me excitedly. "Really, I was sure that was Delilah's cooking I was smelling." "She taught me well. She said I needed cooking skills in order to impress my Soul Mate." He admits. "Well, let's just go see how well you impress her, shall we?" I say as I continue down the stairs. We enter the kitchen together.  The twins are already eating. "We couldn't wait, sorry Hope." Zander admits. "It's alright. You don't have to wait for me." Delilah starts serving herself.

Noah tells me to relax as he makes me a plate. He places 2 fully loaded plates in front of me with pancakes, crispy bacon, buttered sourdough toast, over medium eggs, and crispy hash browns. He sits next to me and just watches as I take my first bite. "Well?" he asks eagerly like a little boy. I slowly take a bite of each item. Then I take a sip of orange juice. He is staring at me intently. "Well..." I begin, then clear my throat. "It's delicious! Everything is exactly the way I like it! Did you talk to my parents about this meal?" I ask. "I may have questioned them just a bit." He admits. "It's all perfect Noah. Thank you so much."  "Oh, one more thing." He rushes across the room and then presents me with a cheese danish. "I picked it up at the bakery. I didn't think I could make this myself." "Noah, you are so sweet. Thank you so much." I tell him honestly. "Good job son." Delilah praises. We all dig in and eat until we are stuffed.

"Let me do the dishes." I suggest as I start to grab plates. Delilah swiftly takes them from my hands. "Nope, you are our guest this weekend. After this, you can help whenever you want. But this weekend is special. I want you to relax and enjoy yourself." She tells me. "Thank you so much Delilah, you have really made me feel at home here." "I'm glad, because soon it will be your home. And we want you to feel like you are part of our family. You really always have been." She says. That makes me feel so special.

"So, tomorrow is the big meet and greet! You need a dress. And you may want to pick up a few other necessities, since, you know, things aren't fitting the way they used to." She says with a big goofy smile on her face. I look down and notice that my blouse has inched its way down and everything is on display more than I thought. "Oh God." I quickly put my hands over my cleavage. Noah and Delilah are laughing. The twins are looking down at their plates as if more food will appear. Now I know my face is a ridiculous shade of red. I pull my shirt up in the front as much as I can.

"Hope, look at me." Noah says. I do. He is smiling. "Please don't be shy in front of us. We wont ever judge you. We are very open about our bodies. As werewolves, we don't worry about showing skin. We are changing from fur to skin often. The men are proud to show off their muscles because we are stronger, and that's how we protect our mates. The women are softer, curvier, and more feminine. It's those things that give them the great privilege of bearing children and feeding them. We cherish our females because they have these beautiful things about them, that we men don't. So, please don't be embarrassed."