Chapter 39

Hope

Noah's lips are so close to mine that they are already tingling. He is so hesitant. I can feel his heartbeat pick up speed. Then his soft luscious lips finally touch mine. My eyes are closed, but an explosion of lights greet me with the powerful tingles that are created by our joining. His pace is slow and gentle. The sparks are moving down through my body as the kiss continues until I feel them all the way in my toes. I have never felt anything like it. This is far stronger than when we touch.

He deepens the kiss and I inadvertently moan. I feel him smile as he continues his beautiful torture of my senses. His large hands are in my hair. Mine are around his waist. I glide my hands up his back and feel all the muscles tighten and bunch as I move them up. Then I hear him moan, and it sends a thrill through me. Knowing that I am affecting him as much as he is.

We continue to explore each others lips, finding a rhythm that we mutually enjoy. This is truly heaven. I could spend hours kissing this beautiful man. My wolf is howling in my head. She is happy and content. Noah pulls away first and we look each other in the eyes. "Wow" Is all the eloquent man in front of me says. "Yeah" I respond just as articulately.

"Did you feel the connection strengthen?" He asks. "Yes, it was amazing."  "We should be able to sense each others emotions more strongly now. But we wont be able to communicate fully until I mark you."  "I cant wait." I tell him. My lips are still tingling. I cant stop staring in his eyes. I have a huge smile plastered on my face. He lifts his hand to my cheek. "You are even more beautiful with that flush on your cheeks." I look down, embarrassed. He raises my chin back up so I am looking at him again. "Dont ever feel shy in front of me. That kiss we shared was my first. I should be embarrassed to admit that, but Im not. You are mine; you always have been mine, and I am proud that you are the only one to experience such an intimate moment with me." My smile widens even more and my cheeks now burn with my blush.

"I wish we could continue this, but your parents are worried about you. We should go back." I take his hand as we walk through the forest. "Are you going to talk to my Dad about marking me?" I ask anxiously. "Yes, unless you want to do it."  "No, I feel like I belong to you now. Its your place to speak on my behalf." I tell him. "Hope, we belong to each other. I am yours, as much as you are mine." He implores, melting my heart and making me fall even more in love with him.

By the time we make it home, I am extremely nervous. "Relax love, everything will be fine." He sooths as we walk through my back yard. As soon as we open the back door, Mom is jumping up and running toward me. She engulfs me in a hug. "Im okay Mom." I inform her as she pulls away to check me from head to toe.

Dad is standing a little bit behind her. Noah walks confidently over to him. "We have a compromise." He says with his deep voice that he uses when the class gets out of hand. "Alright, what is it?" Dad asks, with an air of authority as well. "I will agree to only mark Hope and not insist that she moves in with us." It sounds like a fair compromise. But to Dad, it wont seem that way. He doesnt want him to mark me or move in. I can see the strain on Dads face as he contemplates this. I know he isnt happy. My Mom moves over to him and takes his hand. She is trying to calm him down. I hope it works.

"Noah, I realize this is a serious situation for the both of you. My daughter's happiness and health is my utmost concern. And I have come to realize that this goes beyond conventional dating. You are wolves at heart, and your instincts to be together are much stronger than a human. So, for these reasons, I will agree to your compromise." He holds out his hand to shake Noahs.

I go over to my Dad and hug him. I dont need to say anything. I already have tears in my eyes. So does Mom. "I love you princess. Im sorry I didnt understand the severity of the situation before."  "I know Dad, I love you too."

"I made some food for you Hope. You must be starving." Mom says as she moves around the kitchen getting plates. "I am, thank you." Noah and I dont hesitate to dig in as soon as the food is put in front of us. I could eat a whole cow at this point. But this pot roast will do for now. Dad sits down with us and we talk about unimportant things to ease the tension of the day.

It was really late by the time Mom and Dad decided to go to bed. Dad was just heading up the stairs when he stopped and turned back to us. "One more thing Noah. Just so we are clear. You will not sleep with my daughter until you are officially married. I know things work a little differently in the werewolf community, but she is still my daughter, and I insist on this point." He states plainly. My cheeks again turn bright red. "Of course, Sir. I hadnt planned otherwise." Noah tells him amicably. I want to crawl in a hole and hide.

Noah turns me to him. "I need one more kiss to last me through the night." He tells me as he closes the space between us and places those amazing lips on mine once again. Best feeling ever!

If you are enjoying this story,  please do me a huge favor and give it a like! Thank you so much faithful readers.