Chapter 43

Hope

Noah was slowly making me loose my mind as he nuzzled, licked and kissed my neck. I couldn't take it much longer. My wolf was going crazy in my head. Thankfully she didn't force me to change right then and there. She knew we needed to do this in our human form. My senses were on overdrive. He smelled delicious, felt amazing, and I was teetering at the edge of sanity.

Then I felt him slowly bite into my neck. It was only slightly painful, and then intensely pleasurable. I gasped and let the feeling slowly move throughout my body. It was similar to the electricity of his touch, but more intense. It was as though I was injected with something that tingled and warmed me at the same time. It flowed from my neck down my body and to my limbs. I moaned embarrassingly loudly.

Then I heard it. The sound I was waiting for. In my mind I felt his presence and heard his deep rumbling voice. It was beautiful. "You are mine." I not only heard the words, but I felt the sincerity of them. I could sense that he felt a deep possessiveness and protectiveness of me. "Yes, I am yours." I thought back to him. I don't know if it would work since I had never done it before. But I instantly felt his approval and happiness. "My love." He replied.

We spent the rest of the night in each others arms. When we weren't kissing, we were sharing our emotions and feelings telepathically. I didn't even need to express myself very much in order to convey the true emotion behind my words. They just flowed from me. And his came to me just as easily and strongly. I knew he loved me, but I was slightly overwhelmed by his true devotion and loyalty to me. How was I worthy of that I wondered. "I am the one who is not worthy of you." He expressed in my mind. I hadn't realized I was letting so many thoughts through to him. I would have to work on that.

But for tonight, I would just let all my thoughts and feelings flow to him. Every touch and every kiss was accompanied by so much emotion now that I could sense him in every way. It was beautiful and amazing. I never wanted to leave his side. How could I stand to be away from him? "Don't think about that tonight." He told me in my mind.

We eventually fell asleep in each others embrace. I had never slept so good. I woke up in the morning with Noah wrapped around me. We were still wearing our clothes from yesterday. I didn't even get to my bedtime routine. I didn't brush my teeth! Then Noah pulled me closer to him and I heard his thoughts. "Don't worry about it. You smell delicious to me no matter what." I blushed. I needed to get a handle on this telepathy thing today.

Eventually Noah got up and made us breakfast. Before he returned, I brushed my teeth and hair and tried to look as presentable as possible. I saw the mark on my neck in the mirror. It was red, but didn't look bad. I was proud of it.

Noah brought us our breakfast in bed. We ate and talked and laughed all morning. I wish I could wake up like this every single day. But we only had this weekend, then I would be back home in my own room once again. "Just enjoy today my love." He told me. I guess I was still broadcasting all of my thoughts. He laughed. "Yes, I need to teach you how to block them. But I am enjoying your commentary on how I look." He said as he raised his eyebrows. I turned multiple shades of red and buried my head in his chest. He stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

In the afternoon we took a run. I could now communicate with him while in wolf form. It was so much better this way. He would point out little things in the forest as we ran by them. He warned me of things I could trip over. And I constantly felt his warm and happy emotions directed toward me. It was amazing. I hoped he could sense just how much I loved him as well. "I can feel it all my love."

We returned to his house in the afternoon and had lunch with his family. The boys of course teased me and Noah about my mark. But it was all in good fun. Noah taught me how to speak to the boys and his Mom telepathically. His connection to me came automatically with the marking, but his family had to try to connect with me. It was like being on the same wave length. Tuning into a certain frequency on a radio. We could send our thoughts but we could not sense each others feelings. That was fine by me. I didn't really want them all knowing exactly how I felt about Noah. I didn't need to block my random thoughts from them. They only received what I sent purposefully.

Noah then taught me how to build up a wall or barrier in my mind that would keep my thoughts and emotions from straying to him when I didn't want them to. "I would love to feel and hear everything. But I know you are embarrassed to express it all to me. But I would ask that you leave the barrier down as much as possible. This connection is what will help us when we aren't together in person. Feeling your emotions will help the separation."

"Okay, I will try to let you in most of the time. But a girl needs her privacy once in a while." I told him. "That's perfectly reasonable. But if I need to reach you or see if you are okay, you will feel a little tapping on your mind. Like I'm knocking on the door. You can do it to me as well."

We practiced building the walls and then knocking on the door until I got it. It was easier and easier the more I tried. Noah was proud of me for picking it up so easily. But he wasn't very happy when I blocked him from my mind as he took his shirt off in order to change into pajamas. He wanted to know what I thought of his abs. I laughed when I saw his face fall as soon as my barrier went up. He didn't really need to sense my feelings about his sculpted physique. I think he could easily see it on my face. I was blushing for sure.

He picked me up and carried me to the bed. "You are no fun. You can't just block me out when the good stuff is coming. It's not fair. You got to hear every last one of my thoughts all day." He said with an exaggerated pout. That's the truth. I never realized how much he actually thought about me. It was quite the ego boost. But he didn't need to hear how hot he was all the time. It would just make him cocky.

We ended the evening just like last night. In each others arms, kissing and sharing our emotions. I could certainly get used to this. He was an addiction I didn't want to quit. And he never stepped over the line. He was a gentleman, even when I wished he wasn't. His actions proved that he would respect my Dad's request, but his thoughts betrayed his real desires. And I was glad I knew the truth.