Chapter 26

Noah

"Hope, I love you with all my heart." I tell her while holding her soft, beautiful face in my hand. I look her in the eyes and hope her response will be the same. I just wait.  She smiles. "Noah, I love you too. I never knew that I could feel like this. You are everything to me." She says. I pull her back to my chest and hold her tight. I am so happy at this moment. I have my Soul Mate, in my arms, and she loves me. I am feeling this electricity running through me from our connection. It's amazing. I don't even have words to explain it. How will I not touch her all the time so that I can feel these amazing tingles. It's exhilarating and soothing at the same time. I will only have this feeling with her.

After I hold her for a little longer, we go to put the picnic basket back in the car. Then we drive to a different part of the park. We hike for a little while. I hold her hand the entire time. I never let it go. I tell her about the different families in our pack. She has met the other two young guys that go to our school. There have been no other children since they were born years ago. I tell her about my good friend Knox who was the Alpha after Dad died. He taught me everything and is now my Beta. He is a great guy. She will like his wife too. I'm excited for her to meet everyone. I know she is shy, but they will all show her lots of love. So I think it will be good for her.

After our hike, we head back to the car again. I hand her a bag. It has a dress I picked out for her a few days ago. "What's this for?" she asks surprised. "I wanted to take you to a nice dinner, but I didn't think you would want to go in your hiking clothes." She takes the bag and gives me a big hug. "Thank you, Noah. That was very thoughtful." She looks at it as I drive. There are a pair of heels in there for her too. I am driving a couple of towns over in hopes we don't run into anyone from school during dinner. 

When we arrive, I suggest that we use their restroom to change. I have my nicer clothes with me as well. She seems a little hesitant to do it, but she goes with it. I speak to the hostess and let her know that we will be back in a few minutes after we change. She is nice about it and lets someone know that we have arrived. I made reservations ahead of time since this is an upscale restaurant that is usually full. I sense Hope come out and I am taken aback by her. All she did was put on a little black dress and heels, but she is probably the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen. She is wearing the heck out of that dress. I have only ever seen her in pants. Wow. I can't stop looking at her. I notice her blush and I stop staring. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable.

I put my hand around her tiny waist and lead her to the table. I notice other males looking at her. I try my best not to glare at them. They clearly see that we are together. She of course doesn't notice. I pull her chair out. She thanks me. She looks around and is taking it all in.

"This is beautiful. I don't want you to spend so much money on me Noah." She tells me. "Hope, I don't want you to worry about that. I have enough money. I am more than happy to spend every single penny of it on you." I tell her. She gets a sour look on her face. What did I do? "Noah, I realize you aren't used to being in a relationship. But I need you to know that women don't like being told, not to worry about it. I will worry about what I choose to worry about. And I would never want you to spend every penny on me. I am not a materialistic person. I want to work for what I have. Not just be given everything. I appreciate your kindness very much. I just don't want you to think that you need to give me expensive gifts to win me over."

"Hope, I'm sorry if I offended you. I am not trying to win you over. I simply want to do nice things for you. If that means giving you a delicious meal, then I will do that." I tell her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get so upset. I just don't want you thinking that you have to spoil me. I'm not that kind of girl. I would love you if you had nothing and we lived in a tent." She tells me. "Okay, I get it. But thankfully, we won't be living in a tent any time soon. I respect that you are an independent woman, but I believe you should be cherished, and that means sometimes I would like to spoil you. Is that alright?" She thinks about it for a moment. "Yes, it is. As long as you let me spoil you sometimes too." She states. I just smile. She's kind of cute when she's riled up.

We take a look at the menu and place our order when the waiter comes. I get a ribeye steak and lobster. She gets a filet. I'm afraid she will still be hungry. That steak is small. "After you eat, I want to order a few other things. We need to enjoy this delicious food before heading back." She raises her eyebrows at me. I just smile. I don't think she will argue with me on this.

The food is delicious, and the company is even better. We laugh and enjoy ourselves. I order her another meal when she finishes the first.  She doesn't fight me on it. We stay for a long time and just savor our first date. There is candlelight, soft music, and a fireplace next to us. I hold her hand every chance I get. I end up ordering a crème brûlée that I feed her this time. 

We arrive home late in the evening. The twins are in the kitchen eating, as usually. They both look at her a little too long for my liking. We do still appreciate beauty when we see it. I clear my throat and they look away. "I guess the date went well." Zade states as he points to our joined hands. I couldn't help but look at her and smile. Then I brought her hand up to my lips and kissed it. I felt the little spark from the kiss. It will be stronger when I finally kiss her on the lips. I can't wait.

Even though we ate like kings at the restaurant, we still eat some of the twin's midnight snack. Hope tells them a little bit about the beauty we saw at the park. I love to see her so happy. Then we head up to our wing of the house. I never liked sleeping at this end of the house alone. I won't ever be alone again now that I found my Hope.

Thanks for reading. Please vote. Take care everyone. Stay safe.