ーsix : i'm alright

2nd Person

This wasn't the Yoru you knew.

How did this person know your name? Who was this person if he wasn't Yoru? He looked and sounded like Yoru but you could see in his eyes that he was clearly not the Yoru you knew. What is happening?! Is he one of the copycats that Yoru was talking about earlier? If that's the case then you knew that you needed to run away from him.

Without a single bit of hesitation, you unleashed a blizzard that was big enough to cover you to let you make a run for it without this Yoru clone seeing you. And of course, that worked. But the problem was, where were you? You had ran quite far from where you were.

Panting really hard, you look around your surrounding. You couldn't figure out where you were. You could just call Yoru and tell him that you're lost but the problem was you left your phone in the headquarters. Wow, just wow, (Y/n).

"Seriously, what is wrong with this world?!" You muttered to yourself. First, you found out that superpowers actually exists and not just some superhero bullshit. Second was your Uncle Breach's robotic(?) arms. Third was Raze's rocket launcher collection. And now clones of your own friend? ..I'm not even sure if Yoru sees me as a friend.

What the fuck.

You were about to walk to another direction when a loud bang was heard. The next thing you knew was there was blood trickling down your cheek. What the fuck just happened?  You turned around and found the same Yoru you were running away from earlier. "Shame on me, I missed the head." He smirked.

Oh shit.

You began running again. However, not even 50 steps away from him yet, you fell down to your knees when he shot you on the leg. Unable to process what just happened, you panicked and reached down to your belt to get your gun. Instead of a gun, your hand grabbed air. Did I accidentally drop it earlier?! At this point you were really going to give up now.

You were literally screaming inside. Oh and did I mention also on the outside? The pain from getting shot by a gun was affecting you so much. Heck, this was the first time you got shot too.

Blood was flowing down your leg and onto the sandy ground. Bitch it hurts like fucking hell. You silently prayed that maybe someone could save your life again like how Jett did with you in the Laboratory.

You felt really dizzy but this was not the time to pass out like a damsel in distress. Technically, you were one right now but you definitely did not  want to die here .

"So you're (Y/n)." Yoru's copy made his way toward you in an awfully slow phase. Is this dude trying to make this scene dramatic or something? 

"I won't kill you, don't worry. That snake lady still has some questions to ask you. About the split universes and shit I don't understand..." He rolled his eyes at the mention of this snake lady. You've heard that nickname before from Raze before. And split universes? You've head of another Earth from Breach but split universes were new to your ears.

He was about to knock you out but it seems that fate was there gave you another chance. For some reason, you were now floating in the air. Or more like being carried by something... Someone? After a few moments, hints of blue pigments started appearing in the air.

You looked at your saviour and saw Yoru. This time, you were sure that this was the Yoru you knew. His perfume gave it out. His perfume was very intoxicating to the nose...

Was becoming invisible one of Yoru's abilities? If that's the case then he's insanely overpowered. Before you knew it, you were in a car. Where did the car come from? No one knows.

The driver was none other than Cypher, or Aamir. That's what you like to call him. And in the backseat beside you was Sage. She was holding a first-aid kit. And Phoenix was beside the driver's seat napping. Poor guy was probably so tired after rushing to Yoru after his call.

Oh my god, (Y/n)! Your leg is bleeding so much." Sage exclaimed while she tries to stop the bleeding. Next was cleaning your bloody leg and wrapping your wound with band-aids. Sage used her healing abilities to lessen the pain. And don't forget the scoldings too.

Yoru was scolded by Sage and Cypher for leaving you there and gave him a 1 week ground from outside activities. Wow, seriously? 1 week ground just because he failed to watch over me? Isn't that a little too excessive? You awkwardly sat beside Yoru in the backseat and sadly looked at him, feeling bad that he has to face a punishment from Sage.

"(Y/n), please lay your head on Yoru's lap. I need to check your other leg to prevent any infections." Sage 

"Um, Aamir... Do you have my phone?" You quietly asked to break of the silence in the car. "(Y/n), you literally just got injured really bad and you're asking for your phone now?" Cypher deadpanned. While lying your head on Yoru's lap, you stared at his grumpy face. "Yoru saved me and I'm safe now."

Yoru scoffed and softly flicked you forehead. "Dumbass, I was really lucky that I found you in time."

You felt like you were becoming closer to them more and more every time you talk with them.

???

"I'm so sorry sir, we failed to get a hold of her." I bowed and shut my eyes, preparing for a punch from him. However it didn't come. "Outside, now. Unless you bring her back to me, I don't want to see your face ever again."

。。。