ーforty eight : the white-haired man

"Sage you have to take responsibility for this!" Brimstone, who was brimming with anger, slammed his fist on his desk. He was furious that Sage let (Y/n) run away. "Who knows if she might not come back anymore? What will you do then?! You know well that we absolutely cannot  let Kingdom have her!" The stressed old man could only sigh and sit on his chair. Not wanting to see the healer's face anymore, he dismissed her with an order to find her immediately. 

Sage violently slammed the door to Brimstone's office and walked to her office. This was the first time in a while that she got extremely mad so nobody dared to approach her in fear of getting scolded by the raging agent. Sage shut herself in her office and tried to calm herself down. She needed to find (Y/n) as quickly as possible before anyone from Kingdom finds her. 

"Alright, calm down." Inhale and exhale. When her mind was finally in peace, she called Phoenix, Yoru and Jett to her office. She didn't care if she had to wait for hours till the three arrived, she just wanted to get this all fixed. Once the three arrived, she assigned them a very important task. 

"You three are close with (Y/n), right?" Sage crossed her legs and stared at the three who nodded. "Good, then I have a mission for the three of you." Pausing for a moment, she handed them winter clothing that was thick enough to withstand the freezing temperature outside. "Um... What are we going to do with these?" Yoru was the first to speak among the three. 

"I'll have you guys accompany me in searching for (Y/n)." Before Sage could even continue, she was cut off with the three young agents' gasps. "What?! (Y/n)'s gone missing?" Phoenix looked around and continued. "In this blizzard? She's out there?!" The poor fire radiant was so shocked that he lost his cool. Jett remained silent but inside, she was worried sick about her best friend.

"I'm sure you three don't have any excuses, right? Now, get changed. We'll leave as soon as the clock strikes 4 AM." Sage dismissed the three and hurriedly kicked them out of her office. She rubbed her forehead and sighed loudly. "I'm sure that (Y/n) will understand why we're doing this for her soon..."

-

It was dark outside. The blizzard was so strong that no person could even hear their own footsteps. In fact, it was too strong that no normal person would be able to withstand the force of the wind. Sage, accompanied by (Y/n)'s three friends, ventured towards lonely path while looking out for their lost comrade.

Meanwhile (Y/n)...

The wind blew so strong that half of the poor girl's body was buried in snow.  Despite being in a very dangerous situation, she never woke up from her sleep. A man that happened to be passing by,  saw her and took her with him. He carried her carefully and tried his best not to wake her up.

"What is this...? She still has a pulse." The unknown man hurried to his shelter to warm the girl up right away for the storm was getting stronger every second and he didn't have any more time to waste. 

(Y/n)

It's hot. I can't feel my body. I forcefully open my eyes. Confused by the sudden change of scenery, my breath hitched. Where am I? I could feel myself lying on a soft bed. "You're awake." A man's voice spoke up. I slowly looked towards the direction of the voice and saw a man with a stunning long, white hair. He wore a thick winter coat and on his hands were two cups of hot chocolate. 

"Who are you?" I cautiously asked the man. Although I could feel no ill intent coming from him, I should still be careful.

"Dear, you can call me Siegfried."

。。。

sorry for not updating i was busy with life lmfao
anyway since almost everyone is talking about how soleil is like anya, she's not 💀 idk when i designed soleil i didnt even know anya existed LMAO

sorry for not updating i was busy with life lmfaoanyway since almost everyone is talking about how soleil is like anya, she's not 💀 idk when i designed soleil i didnt even know anya existed LMAO

btw i love reading everyone's comments. comment more to keep me entertained lol